We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Yamaha Credit Card is exclusively made for cardholders who frequently use the services of Yamaha service stations and dealership in purchasing motor parts of or motor servicing.
Yamaha Credit Card Details
Yamaha Credit Card holder enjoys some special benefits like; credit card rewards and no annual fee rate.
Below are the benefits accrued to Yamaha Credit Cardholders.
Yamaha Credit Card Benefits
The benefits of this credit card is as follows:
- No annual fee charged
- No shipment fee required from eligible cardholders
- Cardholders enjoys the privilege of terminating their orders within an hour if they no longer want it.
- Yamaha Card allows balance transfers on Visa and Mastercard
- Yamaha Credit Card offers their customer 3 years warranty
- Earn $99 monthly payment all through the first 36 months of your account opening
- Yamaha Credit Card holders on two wave runners, earns $199 monthly for a period of 96 months
- Customers also enjoy every concierge service
Yamaha Credit Card Application Process
Below is a step by step process in applying for Yamaha Card:
STEP 1: Visits the Yamaha Credit card application webpage (https://www.yamahawaverunners.com/yamaha-card/)
STEP 2: Select the type of Card you want and category
STEP 3: Fill-in your Personal details like; your Firs name, Middle name, Last name, Drivers license, License State, your Social Security Number (SSN) and Date of Birth.
STEP 4: Fill-in your Contact details like; Current Street address, How long have you been living at current address, Apartment or unit, City, State, Zip code, Home phone number, Email address, Total annual Income, Office phone number and Date of employment.
STEP 5: Fill-in the joint applicant details as shown in step 3 and 4.
STEP 6: Ensure you read through your application again
STEP 7: Click on “Send it”
How to Active Yamaha Credit Cards?
Before you can start using your new card, you will need to activate it and you achieve that by calling at 1-877-327-7310
How to Login?
Taking the following process will help you login to your credit account
- Visit the Yamaha Credit Card Login homepage
- Provide a valid Username and Password
- Tap the “Sign in” button
How to reset Username and Password
- Click on the “Forgot password” located on the login page
- Provide your Account number
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Provide your Date of Birth
- Tap the “ continue” button
Customer Service Details
For further details and enquiries, call the Yamaha customer service at: 1-877-327-7310, or you can visit the customer service homepage