The Cost Plus World Market credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. Cost Plus Credit Card gives rewards with every purchase made everywhere.
Trending Credit Card
Cost Plus World Market Credit Card Review
Cardholders save with no interest involved if payment is made in full within 6 months or 12 months.
- Cardholders get 5% back in rewards benefits for every $1 spend at Cost Plus World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops, and Harmon Face Values.
- Get 2% back in Rewards for each $1 you spend on gas stations and groceries.
- 1% back in Rewards each time spend $1 at anywhere MasterCard Is accepted
- Whenever you shop outside the brands, you will earn $25 gift certificate, spend $1,000 in the first 6 months, anywhere MasterCard logo is located outside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Buybuy Baby, Christmas Tree shops and that!, Cost Plus World Market and Harmon Face Values.
- Earn an additional $75 gift certificate when you spend $6,000 at the first 6 months anywhere MasterCard logo is located outside of Bed Bath & Beyond, Buybuy Baby, Christmas Tree shops and that!, Cost Plus World Market and Harmon Face Values.
- Get the most from your credit card with convenient online account management such as payment of bills, check rewards, and sign up to receive electronic statements.
World Market Credit Card Fees and Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 26.24%, 20. 24%, or 16.24%
- APR for Balance transfer – 28.24%
- Cash Advances – not applicable
- Grace period – 23 days
- Annual fee – None
- Foreign Transaction Fees – 3%
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38
- Be at the age of majority in your territory
- Must have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address)
How To Apply?
- Visit the official Cost Plus World Market Credit Card application page by clicking here
- Read the application requirements and key in your info. This includes details like your First Name, MI (optional), Last name, Suffix (optional), Social Security Number, Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy), Annual Income, etc.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab to submit your application
How to Login?
Below are some steps to log in to your Cost Plus World Market Credit Card dashboard to manage your card.
- Visit the official World Market Card Login page on Comenity Bank by clicking here
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to access your dashboard.
Cost Plus World Market Credit Card FAQ
You can check your Cost Plus World Market Credit card application status by contacting support on 1-844-271-2770
To activate your Cost Plus World Market Credit Card, visit the activation page by clicking here. Once on the page, click ‘Activate card’, type in your Credit Card Account number, Expiration date, Identification type and the last 4 numbers on your Social security number.
Scroll down and click on the ‘Continue’ button to activate.
In the event that you cant access your account, you can reset your access using the recovery feature.
Visit the World Market Credit Card login page, Scroll down and click on the ‘Forgot your username or password’ link. Complete the information needed, Account number, Zip code, Identification Type, etc.
Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button to recover your details.
You can make your World Market Card Bill Payments by Logging in to your dashboard or by calling support on 1-844-271-2770
Need Assistance? Contact World Market Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact the designated Customer Service Center Number of Cost Plus World Market Credit Card Call on 1-844-271-2770 for all inquiries and support.