We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Woolworths Qantas credit card has been reviewed here. The Qantas card is issued by Macquarie Bank that can save you up to $50 each month using the Woolworths Qantas card.
Woolworths Qantas Credit Card Reviews
The Woolworths card offers uncapped points and rewards for all users. This and many more makes this card a great one for everyday spending.
Though the Woolworths card offers points called Qantas which comes with its own terms and conditions.
You get to earn some points and rewards ranging from items like groceries, fuel and liquor with this Woolworths Rewards card.
- Woolworths Everyday Platinum Credit Card
- Woolworths Qantas Platinum Credit Card
The above listed cards will be deliberated on alongside each other below.
Woolworths Qantas Card Benefits
- Eligible purchase can have up to 55 days interest free.
- Fraudulent Zero Liability Policy (No accountability for fraudulent transactions)
- There is no limitation to the points you can earn.
- This card gives you access to great benefits which includes Visa Luxury Hotels, free in-room internet, mouth watering breakfasts for two among other great benefits!.
- You get to enjoy 10% off shopping monthly saving you up to $50
- You have access to great insurance options (travel)
- You receive one Qantas Point for every $1 that is spent at Woolworths and Woolworth Group stores (Online & Offline)
Woolworths Qantas Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Annual Fees: For the Everyday Platinum Credit Card (No annual fee); For the Qantas Platinum Credit Card ($99% annual fee for the first year)
- Cash Advance Interest Rate – 21.99% p.a.
- Dishonour Fee – $10
- Interest Free Period – Up to 55 days.
- Late Payment Fee – $35
- Minimum Payment Due – 2.5% or $50
- Over Limit Fee – $30
- Paper Statement Fee – $2.50
How to Apply for Woolworths Cards?
Application for the Woolworths Cards is as simple as ABC. However, there are some requirements that needs to be put in place before a successful application.
- Age: 18 years and above
- Credit history: A good credit history is mandatory
- Eligibility: Permanent Australian resident
- Taxable Income: $30,000 p.a and above
After meeting the above requirements, you can proceed below to apply for the Woolworths Credit Card using the below steps.
- Visit the Official Webpage using this link
- Once on the page, select your preferred card (Woolworths Everyday Platinum Card or Woolworths Qantas Platinum Card)
- Click on the APPLY link and allow the page to load.
- Fill in your details (Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, etc)
- Type in Financial details and Opt for a balance transfer where applicable.
- Add an additional cardholder, if you wish then review and confirm your application.
How to Activate Woolworths Qantas Credit Cards?
Activating your card can be achieved using the below listed steps:
- Visit cards.woolworths.com.au and Log In
- type in your Login ID and temporal password
- Select a four digit PIN and sign in
Still need further assistance in activating your account? call 1300 10 1234
Need Assistance? Contact Woolworths Customer Service
In the event that you need assistance with the Woolworths Qantas Credit Card, you can contact their dedicated support on 1300 10 1234