We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Wolves credit card is issued by Creation Financial services limited. The credit card is designed for Wolves FC Fan. Creation Credit Cardholders are offered exclusive discounts, promotions, and special offers.
Wolves Credit Card Benefits
- 0% Interest for six months on balance transfers within 90 days of account t opening
- Cardholders receive fantastic prizes and experience all thru the season
- Special offers at Sir Jack restaurant save 10%, Molineux conference center, save 20% on room hire for events at Molineux, 10% off at COSMO Wolverhampton, Pat students price at Cineworld Bentley Bridge, and special discount codes at Grand theatre
- 0% season ticket offer, signed merchandise
- Online account management.
Wolves FC Card Fees & Rates
- Annual Fee – None
- Standard Purchases – 18.9% p.a. Variable
- Representative APR – 18.9% p.a. Variable
- Grace days – 50 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – 1%
- Late Payment – £12.00
- Returned Repayment – £12.00
- Overlimit fee – £12.00
Wolves Credit Card Application Requirements
- Must be over 18 or over
- Must have a current UK bank or building society account (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- Be a permanent resident of the UK (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man)
- Be able to provide at least one landline telephone number and a valid email address.
How To Apply For Wolves Credit Card
- Visit the official application page here
- On the next page, take a quick eligibility check
- Title, First name, surname, Email address, Date of Birth, mobile number, home phone number
- Address details: Residential Status, postcode, when did you move into this address? (month/year).
- Employment details: employment status,
- Are your financial circumstances going to change? (No or Yes), Net Monthly personal income
- Net monthly partner income
- Click on the “Continue” button
How To Recover Wolves CC User ID & Password
- On the “Log In” page of Creation.co.uk
- Click on “ forgotten your Username” link
- On the next page, enter your card number, date of birth and passcode
- Click on the “Next” button
- Click on “ forgotten your Password ” link
- Enter your username, card number, date of birth and postcode.
- Click on the “ Next “ button
How To Make Wolf Card Bill Payment?
For any cardholders who want to pay their bills,
- Sign into their account, locate the payment tab, choose the options on payment and make your bill payment.
- Set up a due date for online payment.
Wolves Credit Card FAQ
An applicant who applied for Wolves Credit card can check their card application status by calling 0371-376 9236.
Wolves’ credit card is activated by calling the number shown on your card. This also gives you direct contact with the designated customer care services to activate your card.
To log in to your Wolves FC card account, you can click here.
Enter your username and password and click on the “Continue” button
You can report your Wolves Credit Card when lost or stolen. This should be done immediately by contacting 0800-783-5881 from UK or +44 121 712 6952 from abroad.
Need Help? Contact Wolves FC Card Customer Service
You can contact the designated Wolves Credit Card Customer service Care phone numbers on 0371-222-1877 or +44 121 712 6952 for all Wolves FC card issues.