We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Williams Sonoma Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank for applicants with credit score of 640 to 850. Williams Sonoma card offers 5%, 2% and 1% selected cash backs.
Williams Sonoma Credit Card Benefits
- 5% back rewards every time you spend $1 at Williams Sonoma
- 2% back rewards for every $1 spend on dining
- 1% back rewards for e dry $1 you spend everywhere that Visa logo in on.
- Each time you earn $25 rewards certificate you will receive $25 certificate to spend at Williams Sonoma
- Free standard shipping that is only valid for only 48 Contiguous states.
- $20 welcome certificate sent to your mail upon your new card arrival
- $25 certificate on your birthday month
- Manage your account online.
Williams Sonoma Card Fees and Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 29.99%
- Grace period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Annual Fee – None
- Transactions fees – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38
Criteria For Application
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address)
How To Apply?
- Visit the official Williams Sonoma Credit Card application page by clicking here
- Read through the requirements for application, fees and rates of the card, then click continue.
- Fill in your Personal details, Financial details and Residential details.
- Click on the “Continue” button to submit your form.
How To Activate Williams Sonoma Credit Card
Below is a simplified step of activating your Williams Sonoma card before usage.
- Visit the Card activation page by clicking here
- Click on the ‘Activate Card’ Icon
- Fill in your Card details, expiration date, identification type, last 4 numbers of SSN, Zip Code/Postal Code,
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to activate
How to Login?
- Visit the official Williams Sonoma Credit Card Login page here
- Enter your User Name and Password in the space provided.
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button
Williams Sonoma Credit Card FAQ
You can check your Williams Sonoma Card Application status by contacting support on 1-844-271-2811 or TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788
At the ‘Login’ section of the Williams Sonoma Card homepage on Comenity Bank, click on ‘Forgot your username or password’.
Key in your Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number.
Click on the ‘find my account’ button and follow the instruction.
You can make online payment via logging to your account, by automatic Payment set up through your banking institution or by mail through – Comenity Bank, P. O. Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273.
You can use the Williams Sonoma Visa card anywhere Visa is been accepted both online and offline.
Williams Sonoma gives you the leverage of cancelling the Visa credit card at any time. All you need do is to contact the designated customer care services at 1-800-695-1788 to cancel.
Need Help? Contact Williams Sonoma Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact the customer service representatives for Williams Sonoma card on 1-844-271-2811 or (TDD/TTY- 1-800-695-1788) for further assistance.