Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card Review highlights perks and benefits. It is designed for people with bad credit. Here is all you need to know about the Wells Fargo Secured Card.
Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card Review
This credit card requires a security deposit to open the account, it also counts as a major credit card, because it reports information to the major credit bureaus on a monthly basis, thereby helping you improve your credit standing.
The Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card has few redeemable features and may not be as rewarding as other best secured credit cards out there.
However, the most outstanding benefit of the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card is that anyone can qualify!
Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card’s Highlights
- $300 to $10,000 credit line depending on the amount you deposit.
- Funds are set aside in a non-interest bearing collateral account until your account is upgraded or closed.
- Your usage activity with the card bureaus is shared by Wells Fargo. You may become eligible for upgrade to an unsecured credit card with responsible use over time.
- You get Online Access, Automatic Payments and Account Alerts, sort your monthly expenses against your budget with free access to budgeting and tracking tools.
- Some benefits attached includes Roadside dispatch, Travel and emergency assistance services, Auto rental collision damage waiver and Cell phone protection.
- You also get zero fraud liability, Rapid Alerts and Verified by Visa to keep your account safe.
- Mobile payment options with Android Pay, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay.
Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card Rates / Fees
- One-Time Fees – None
- Annual Fee – $25
- Monthly Fee – None
- Regular Rate – 20.24% (V)
- Grace Period – 25 days
- MLF – $37
- Maximum Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Cash Advance Rate – 25.24% (V)
- Cash Advance Fee– 5% (min $10)
How to Apply for the Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card
- Visit the Official page by clicking here.
- Once on the page, fill in your personal details (First name, Middle name, Last name, Current address, City, State, Zip code, Social security number, Email Address, Date of birth, Home phone number, Cell phone number)
- In the financial information section, fill in the following details; Housing status, Employer name, Work phone number and Net annual income.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Submit the application.
Need Assistance? Contact Wells Fargo Customer Care
Need More Assistance and clarity, you can contact the Wells Fargo customer care service number using the below designated contact details.
- Online Application: 1-800-932-6736
- Existing Cardholders: 1-800-642-4720