Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, it offers cardholders benefits and rewards alike; see Wells Fargo Health Credit Card reviews here.
What is Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card?
We came across the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card while we were looking for a health card for our users.
The Health Advantage Card from Wells Fargo offers no bank charged interest if the amount is paid in full within 6 months to 18 months.
It accrues no annual fee charge, plus cardholders have access to instantly finance their health care expenses and then pay in a flexible monthly installments payment.
This card can be used at Healthcare Services, it has a low credit rating and charges no introductory APR charge as well as no yearly charges.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Benefits
Below, we have tried to outlined the benefits that the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card offers from words gotten on the street.
- There are no interest charge if the amount is paid in full within 6 months to 18 months
- No annual fee is required.
- Cardholders have access to instantly finance their health care expenses and then pay with a flexible convenient payment.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card Fees/Rates
It was quite important that we get the fees and rates that is associated with the Wells Fargo Health card so you can know what you’re getting.
- Introductory APR– None
- Normal APR Rate – 12.99
- Cash Advance APR Rate-N/A
- Cash Advance Fee -N/A
- Annual Fee – None
What are the Application Requirements?
To apply for and get approved for the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card, intending applicants must meet the following criterias.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age during application.
- Must be a resident of the United States with proves.
- The applicant must have a valid US Social security number
- Applicant must have a clear credit history.
How to Apply?
Below are the simplified means at which you can apply for this health card.
- Visit the official Webpage here.
- Select your prefered health card. This includes Hearing Care, Eye Surgery, Dental Care and Veterinary Care.
- Select Continue and fill in the application page.
- Once you have reviewed your entries, tap the “Submit” button to submit the application.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
Below are the means at which you can contact the designated card customer care for more details on the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card.
- Call: 800-459-8451
- Access: 1-800-932-6736