Wawa credit card is made majorly for customers who frequent the Wawa gas stations and it comes with lots of bonuses. Wawa Card is issued by the Citi Bank.
Wawa’s credit card has a lot of benefits accrued to it.
Benefits of Wawa Credit Card
Below are the benefits of using Wawa’s Credit Card
- You don’t have to pay any annual fee charge unlike other credit card.
- Wawa credit card take responsibility for any repair cost.
- Wawa Card issuer CitiBank provides help in the case of Identity theft.
- You don’t e charged any interest fee for the first six months as your Card is approved.
- Wawa card has the most flexible terms
- Additional cards
- You can have one additional Card for the family at no cost at all.
- With Wawa Card, you can manage your account yourself online.
- You enjoy initial benefit of 25% for the first couple of month you register with Wawa.
How To Apply for Wawa Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit the Wawa Card homepage on www.wawa.com/wawacreditcard
STEP 2: Click on the “Apply Now” button.
STEP 3: Enter your first name and last name
STEP 4: Enter your EMA address, phone number, current address, your financial details, your Social Security Number(SSN) and Date of Birth.
STEP 5: Ensure you carefully read through the Terms and Conditions.
STEP 6: Click on the “Submit Application” button.
At the end, you should click on the “Submit Application” button and your account will be ready in a moment.
How to Activate?
Before your Credit Card will start to work, you need to get it activated and you do so by contacting the Wawa Card on this number 1-855-207-9816.
How To Login for Wawa Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit the homepage and you will see the “Login form”
STEP 2: Fill-in your credit account username.
STEP 3: Fill-in your password
STEP 4: Click on “Remember My User ID” for future purposes.
STEP 5: Click on the “Sign On” button after which your account is ready to be accessed.
Wawa Credit Card Customer Care Service?
- Contact Wawa Credit Card customer service for further enquiries on 1-855-207-9816.
- For Technical Assistance on 1-855-416-1988
- For the Hearing Impaired on 1-888-944-2227
For customers outside the U.S, Puerto Rico and Canada should also call 1-423-477-6612.