Walmart Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Here is how to Signup for Walmart Credit card, Login and Apply online.
Walmart Credit Card
Walmart Credit Card is designed exclusively to be used for purchases at Walmart Stores, Super centers Walmart.com, Neighbourhood markets etc.
Walmart credit Card is used for the purchase of groceries and any other home staples.
You need to meet the following requirements before you can apply for the Walmart Credit Card
Walmart Credit Card Requirements
- Applicants of the Walmart Credit Card must be 18 years and above
- Applicants must be a permanent resident in Canada, outside of Quebec.
The following benefits are available for Walmart Credit Cardholders
Benefits of Walmart Credit Card
- If you are in good standing, your Credit card won’t expire
- For every fuel you get at Walmart and Murphy gas stations you get 2% back
- If you make purchases with $25 within 24 hours of opening the Walmart Credit card, you get $25 statement credit
- Available to individuals with low or bad credit history
- Individuals with 550 FICO score can also qualify for Walmart Credit Card
- Unlimited access to reward and it will be issued as statement credit to you monthly
- Walmart Credit card is accepted anywhere Mastercard and Visa is accepted
- Cardholders get 1% back on every purchases made at Walmart physical stores, SAM’s Club, Neighbourhood markets etc.
- On every purchases made at Walmart.com, cardholders earns 3% back
- Cardholders enjoys 3-2-1 cash back reward program
You need to apply for the Walmart Credit Card to get started
How to Apply for Walmart Credit Card
STEP 1: Enter your Full name, mailing address, Current Address (how long have you been living at the current address),Phone Number and your Total Annual net Income.
STEP 2: Indicate if your Walmart credit card payment statements should be sent to you via mail or electronically and also choose your preferred language.
STEP 3: Enter your Date of Birth, Social Security Number (SSN) and your Mother’s Maiden name
STEP 4: Click on the “ Agree” box
STEP 5: Select the “Accept and Submit” button.
Walmart Credit Card Activation
Before you start using your Walmart Credit Card, you will need to get it activated and we have various methods for activation namely;
- Call the Walmart activation phone number on: 1-877-362-5952. Just call there and ask them You
- You will provide your card number, zip code and bank account number
- Call at 1-877-362-5952.
- Press “1” from your mobile or phone for card inquiries.
- Provide your credit card number and dial “#’
- Give the agent your name, phone number and Social Security Number (SSN) to verify
- The agent will then activate your account
- Send a mail to the same address you received your card from
- Write a short letter with your vital details
- and as soon as your mail is received, your card will be activated.
- Visit the Walmart.com credit card page – https://www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- Log in to your Walmart account or create an account at the Walmart application page
- Select the “Activate My Card.”
- Provide your personal details
- Select “submit”
How to Login to your Walmart Credit Card
- Visit the Walmart.com login page
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the “Submit” button
Walmart Credit Card Customer Service
For further details and enquiries contact the Walmart Credit Card customer agent on: 1-800-925-6278 and 877-294-7880