Verve Credit Card issued by Mid America Bank can be linked to your savings or current account. The Verve Card can be used for credit purchase of goods and services.
Verve Credit Card Review 2019
Verve credit card can also be used to make fund withdrawal from the Automated Teller Machine (ATM).
More Credit Cards December 2020
Below are the benefits of using a Verve Card
- The Verve Credit Card is very convenient for the purchase of goods and services.
- With the Verve Card you enjoy value added services like; airtime recharge, Quickteller transfer and various payment of bills.
- Verve Card customers have unlimited access to fund 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Verve Card is accepted on various platforms such as; POS, Web and the ATM.
- For every dollar you spend on purchases, you earn one point.
- For 1,500 points you get a $100 cash back.
- For every 5000 points, you get $50 gift card
- For every 3000 points you get $25 gifts card
How To Apply for Verve Credit Card?
Follow the following guidelines in applying for the Verve Card.
- Visit Verve homepage here
- Provide your personal details as requested, like: Full name, current address, Email address, phone number and your residential details.
- If you have an active checking account, select “yes”
- Select the “Yes” if you are 18 years old and above and a U.S citizen.
- Select “Continue Application” to continue to the next page.
- Click on “Submit Application” and you will get a notification about the approval of you application .
NB: Your application approval will be sent to you by mail.
How To Activate the Verve Credit Card?
Here are few guide in activating your verve card for easy access
- Visit the Verve Card homepage
- Enter your Verve Card number
- Click on “Submit”
NB: you can also activate your card via this number 1-866-449-4514
How To Login to Verve?
- Visit the homepage on www.myverveworld.com
- Fill-in your Username and Password
- Select the “Submit” button to access your account.
Verve Credit Card FAQ
Verve card debuts as a local payment card for online payments on POS terminal or Merchant Sites. Verve is acceptable in all major ATM and could be a great card for people with Bad Credit.
There might be various reasons to cancel your card. Firstly, you need to pay off all pending charges and contact your financial issuer to cancel your Verve card.
It is a local payment card that is not accepted on all ATM and by all Merchants as at the time of writing this review.
Need Help? Contact Verve Customer Service
For further inquiries and details, contact the Verve Credit Card Service centre Numbers on 1-866-449-4514