We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
U.S Pride Credit Card is been issued by Bank of America and it is designed for individual that got pride.
U.S Pride Credit Card Review
U.S Pride Credit Card offers no annual fee payment to their clients and a very low introductory APR offer.
U.S Pride Credit Cardholders earn $200 cash reward offer within 90 days of opening account after making a minimum purchase of $500 with their card.
Outlined below are the benefits accrued to U.S Pride Credit Cardholders
Benefits of U.S Pride Credit Card
- No annual fee charged
- Earn more cash back on the things you enjoy buying the most
- Enjoy low introductory APR offer
- Enjoy inline security shopping
- One very purchases you make, earn 1% cash back
- For the first $2,500 purchases made in combined grocery/wholesale and club/gas every quarter, the U.S Pride cardholders will earn 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs and also earn 3% on gas
- earn $200 cash reward offer within 90 days of opening account after making a minimum purchase of $500 with their card.
- Cardholders can access their FICO credit score at the end of every month.
- Enjoys unlimited access to your account whenever you want with the Mobile Banking made available.
- Enjoy access to Digital wallet
- If your Bank of America checking account is linked with your credit card, you enjoy Overdraft protection
How To Apply for U.S Pride Credit Card?
STEP 1: Visit the U.S Pride Credit Card webpage at www.bankofamerica.com
STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
STEP 3: Provide your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Current Residential Address.
NB: Click on the box written “Send my statement to a different address” if your current address is different from your current Residential Address
STEP 4: Provide your Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence
STEP 5: Provide your Date of Birth, Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income and amount of liquid assets owned by you.
STEP 6: Provide your Monthly Housing Payment and ensure you provide answer to the citizenship questions
STEP 7: You can add an authorised User to your credit account by clicking on the right button.
STEP 8: Ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions
STEP 9: Select the “Continue” button to finish up your application process
Before you can assess your U.S Pride Credit Card Account, you need to get it activated and you can activate it through the following process
How To Activate U.S Pride Credit Card?
- Visit the webpage as indicated above
- Select the “Security Activities” button
- Select the “Safe Login” button
- Enter your card number (or your Account Number) and your Tax ID (or Social Security Number)
- Create an ID and password and the pre-configured security of your card.
- Once you are done with the last step, your card will be activated.
How To Login to your U.S Pride Credit Card Account?
- Visit the American Bank webpage
- Click on the “Login” area
- Enter your ID and password
- Select the “Login” button and you can access your account
How To Recover your Forgotten Password or Username?
- Select the Forgot Username and Password
- Enter your Account or Card number, tax ID or Social Security Number, Password or Username
- Select the “Continue” button to recover your Username or password
U.S Pride Credit Card Customer Service
Contact the U.S Pride Credit Card Customer Service at: 1,800,732,9194 for further details and enquiries or you can send a mail to:
Bank of America PO Box 15019,