Target RED Card Login and Payment with a credit score of 620. The Target RED credit card offers 5% discount on purchases for those wanting to boost their credit limit.
Target RED Card Login and Reviews
Target Red card login issued by TD Bank, it is a reward card that is used to make purchases in the retail stores.
The Target Red card is one of the largest retail credit card provider after Walmart.
Target RED cardholders enjoys a discount of 5% on purchases at the target Red stores.
This credit card perks and benefits is awesome and very attractive. It is one of the best in-store credit cards according to reviews.
More Credit Cards December 2020
Target Red Card Benefits
Below are some of the Target Red Card reporting and benefits that you stand to gain as a card holder.
- Members earn 5% discount on every purchases made with the card in the target stores.
- Save up to 5 – 50% on many of the stores.
- Also save up to 5% when you use RED card.
- The Red card provides access to special events, products and promotions.
- Does not charge any maximum advance fee.
- This card allows a grace period of 30 days.
- Allows for balance transfers and does not charge annual fees.
- Foreign Transaction fees is not charged also.
Target Red Card Score and Rates
The Credit Score for Target RED card is placed at fair and you can get an instant approval with a score of 620.
You will have to confirm with the customer care representatives at the end of this post to confirm
- Annual Fee –None
- Purchase Intro APR – None
- Transfer Intro APR – Balance Transfers not enabled
- Regular APR –24.15% (V)
- MLF – $38
- Maximum Overlimit Fee – None
- Maximum Penalty APR –None
- Grace period – 25 days
- Online Response –No
- Cash Advance APR – N/A
- Cash Advance Fee –N/A
- Foreign Transaction Fee – N/A
- Smart Chip –Yes, chip-and-PIN
How to Apply for Target RED Card Online?
Below, we have given a detailed instructions on how to apply for the Target RED Credit card online for all interested applicants.
- Visit the Target Red Card Login and Sign up page by clicking here.
- Once on the page, Click the APPLY NOW button.
- Tap on the link and you will be directed to the application page.
- Fill in the required information in the fields provided and tap “Continue” to proceed with the process
- Next you will be directed to a new web screen where you are to provide the requested information.
- Set up your login credentials, review the enrollment and then tap “Submit”.
- After your account is approved, you will be directed further to the online console from where you can access your credit card online.
How To Check Target Red Card Application Status?
Like every cards that we review, you can check the application status of your Red card online to further monitor your application and approval.
- Once on the Home page as disclosed above, click on the “Application Status” widget.
- Next on the new page, enter your Application ID Number and the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
How to Cancel Target Red Credit Card Application?
To cancel the Target red card login and application, you will need to contact the customer service support at 1-800-424-6888
How To Activate Target Red Credit Cards?
To activate a new Target Red card login, you must go to the “Mange my REDcard widget” to activate.
- Click on “Activate your Target REDCard” widget
- On the next, enter your card number, first name, Last Name, Last four digits of Social Security number, Zip code the 3 digit security code at the back of the card.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Also, you can contact support to activate your Target Red Card login by following a prompt.
How To Log In To Target Red?
- Visit the Red Card Home page here
- On the next page, enter your Username ID and Password.
- Scroll down and click on “Sign In” button
How To Recover Target Red Username And Password?
Here is how to recover your username and ID.
- Below the Sign In button on the Homepage, Click on the “Forgotten Username and Password”
- On the next page, choose the available username and password reset options.
- Enter your account number and click on “Continue”
How To Make Bill payment?
To make bill payment , log In to you Target Red Card account.
Activate the Auto-pay on your account, this will enable the credit card company to automatically deduct the bill at due time, Or call support for Auto pay at 1-800-394-1829.
You can also mail your payment checks to the below listed address.
Target Card Services
P.O. BOX 660170, Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Need Assistance? Contact Target Red Support
If you need more assistance as per this card, you can contact support for help and assistance on 1-800-424-6888