Lovesac Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank, it offers card holders benefits, credit rewards and purchasing at Lovesac stores worth while.[Read more…]
Dicks Credit Card reviews and rates have been elaborated here. The Dick’s Sporting Goods cards credit score is pegged at 625.
Dicks Credit Card Reviews
Dick’s Sporting Goods is one of the largest sporting goods and retail corporation in America. This cards are issued by Synchrony Bank for all interested cardholders.
The Dick’s Sporting Goods have two credit options.
- Dick Store card
- Dick’s MasterCard.
Dicks Credit Card Benefits
The main essence of getting any credit card is due to the physical and financial benefits that it attracts.
It is worthy to note however that, Dick’s Store card comes with some great benefits as well rewards.
- 1 Reward point Online Purchase Rewards – 1 reward point is gained for cardholders for every $3 spent through online purchases.
- 10% Discount – When you make the first purchase with the credit card, you are given a discount of 10%.
- 2X Points on purchase – Your card is rewarded with 2X points for in-store purchases that worth 6.66% of amount spent. This is a strong rate at return for a store credit card.
- 3X Birthday Bonus – Cardholders enjoy 3x points during their birthday month.
- Annual fees – There is no annual fee charged on this credit card
- Multiple stores rewards – Your Dicks credit cards allows for multiple rewards not just at the Dick’s Sporting Goods store but at other stores across the states including Golf Galaxy and Field, Stream Stores, etc.
- No interest Charged – This credit card has no interest charge though with promotion on a limited time basis (Contact Support)
- Promotional Offers – You get to enjoy some promotional offers which will in turn reduce or avoid interest charges on Dick’s in-store purchases when paid in full before the financing period.
- Sporting Gears Savings – You get to enjoy some extra saving on all sporting gears.
Dicks Card Rates and Fees
- Annual Fee – No fee charges
- Cash Advances – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction – 3% of each transaction
- Intro APR Rate – None
- Late Payment – Up to $38.
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Normal APR Rate – 23.74%
How To Apply?
Below, you can use these steps to apply for either of the above listed Dicks Credit Cards.
- Visit the official Dicks Sporting Goods Credit Card application page by clicking here.
- Fill in the form and accept the terms of services as required. These includes First name, Last name, Email address, Home Address, City, Phone etc.
- Click continue and SUBMIT APPLICATION.
How To Login To Dick’s Sporting Credit Card?
Cardholders who wish to login to their online account should take the following steps.
- Visit the official Dick’s Sporting Goods Credit card login page here
- Enter your User ID and PASSWORD in the provided space.
- Click on the “Login” button
Checking your Application Status
You can track your Dicks credit card application status by contacting the designated supports on 1-866-893-7864.
How To Activate your Card?
You can activate your card using the online platform or by following the instructions received with your card.
- Visit the Click on the login page indicated above
- Locate the “Activate my card” link and proceed.
- Type in your details and follow the instruction on screen to activate your account.
Recovering Your Username And Password
User that have lost their user ID must do the following to retrieve back.
- Visit the login page as indicated above.
- Select the “Lookup User ID” link located by the button of the login section of the page
- On the new page you enter your account number and social security Number to reset your password. New User ID is sent once account is validated.
- Cardholders that are unable to recall their password can follow the above step likewise or call the designated customer care support line on 1-866-893-7864.
Need Assistance? Contact Dick Sporting Customer Service
For all your inquiries about getting a Dick credit card and following up your application, you can contact the designated customer care number on 1-866-893-7864.