We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Surge Credit Card Login and payments has been outlined here. With an initial credit limit of $500.00, apply for and get the full surge credit card info by Celtic Bank here.
Surge Credit Card Reviews
Here we take out time on the reviews on surge credit card and what it really entails for all card holders.
Surge card is exclusively designed for customers with less perfect Credit history that wants to build or rebuild their Credit card.
Surge Card has flexible credit requirements and you can be given an unsecured card, a partially-secured card, or a fully-secured card depending on your Credit history and your payment history is reported to all three major credit bureaus.
Benefits of Surge Card
Outlined below are the benefits accrued to Surge Cardholders pending your surge credit card pre approval.
- Free and unlimited access to your account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Zero fraud liability
- Price protection
- Cardholders enjoys fast and easy application process
- Your Surge Card can be used at any location where MasterCard visa is accepted
- Surge Credit Card reports to the three major credit bureaus monthly
- An initial credit limit of $500.00
- Surge Credit Card accept all credit types for application
Surge MasterCard Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 29.99
- APR for Cash Advances – 29.99%
- Grace days – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – None
- Annual Fee – $125fir the first year, after that $96.00 annually
- Monthly Maintenance fee – $120.00 annually
- Additional card fee – $30.00
- Cash Advance – $5.00 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction – 3% of each transaction in US dollars
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – 38
Surge Credit Card Application Process
Follow these simple steps in applying for Surge Credit Card
- STEP 1: Enter your First name, Middle name, Last name and a Suffix on the APPLICATION page here
- STEP 2: Enter your current street address (how long have you been living at the current address), Apt or unit number (own or rent)
- STEP 3: Enter your Contact details like; City, State, Zip code, Email address, primary phone and type and secondary phone and type
- STEP 4: Tick the “yes or no” button if you have an active checking
- STEP 5: Ensure you read through the Terms and Condition
- STEP 6: Click on “Submit” your application form
How Access Surge Credit Card Login Page?
- Visit the Surge Credit Card login homepage indicated above
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on the “submit” button
Surge Credit Card Activation
- Visit the Surge credit card webpage as displayed above
- Click on “secure activation”
- and select your card type
- Fill-in your credit card number.
- Click on the “submit” button to successfully activate your Surge Mastercard
How To Recover Your Surge Credit Card Username ID And Password
- To Recover your Surge MasterCard credit card username and password, go to the login page and click on “ forgot Username”
- On the next page, enter your Account number and click on “ Next” button.
- For Password
- On the same page, click on, “ forgot Password” link
- On the next page, enter your User Name and click on “ Next” button.
Lost/ Stolen Card
If a cardholders lost their credit or its stolen call at 1-800-556-5678.
How To Make Bill payment With Surge MasterCard
To make your bill payment of your credit card,
- Set up an auto pay for automatic deduction authorizing the financial Institutions to deduct your bill.
- Sign in to your account online to make your bill payment from your account directly.
- By Mail to the payment address at
Tampa, FL 33631 – 3292
- By phone
To make your bill payment by phone, call at 1-800-518-6142
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
For further details and inquiries regarding Surge Credit Card, contact the customer service agent on: 866-449-4514 and 1-866-449-4514
Or via mail to:
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-320