We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
SunTrust Credit Card is a good Reward card if you’re a current SunTrust customer and make use of your credit card for all gas and grocery store purchases.
SunTrust Credit Card Review
The SunTrust Rewards Credit Card enables users to rack up a significant amount of cash back.
This customer-friendly cash rewards card grants bonuses on everything from gas and grocery store purchases to cash rewards deposits, making it easy to build up an enviable stash.
SunTrust Credit Card Offers
This card also offers one of the most generous sign-up bonuses available, making it a good choice for cardholders seeking a short-term card with ample rewards.
To get the most out of this cash rewards card, you need to be a SunTrust customer.
This depends on how much money you have saved in a SunTrust account, you can earn up to a 25 to 50% bonus on your earnings if you deposit cash rewards into SunTrust checking, savings or money market account.
You can earn up to a 25 to 50% bonus on your earnings if you deposit cash rewards into SunTrust checking, savings or money market account.
You’ll earn a 10% bonus per deposit if you deposit cash in a basic checking account and a 25% bonus if you deposit it in a Signature Advantage account that holds less than $100,000.
If you deposit earnings into account that holds more than $100,000, you’ll earn a 50% bonus with each deposit, this makes the SunTrust Cash Rewards card a potentially lucrative card if you have a lot of savings.
SunTrust Rewards Credit Card Rewards Rate
- 2% unlimited cash back on gas and groceries
- 1% unlimited cash back on general purchases
- 10% bonus if you deposit rewards into regular SunTrust account
- 25% bonus if you deposit rewards into Signature Advantage account holding more than $100,000
- 75% bonus if you’re a SunTrust Private Wealth Management client
SunTrust Rewards Credit Card Cost
- Sign-Up Bonus – 5% on first $6,000 in gas and grocery purchases in first 12 months
- Annual Fee – $0
- Average Yearly Rewards Value – ($1,325 monthly spend) $242
- APR – 12.24-22.24% ( Variable)
- Cash rewards don’t expire
- Redeem for statement credit
SunTrust Rewards Credit Card Features
- No foreign transaction fee
- Free FICO credit score
- Extended warranty
- Price protection
- Purchase assurance
- Travel assistance
- Car rental insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Baggage delay reimbursement
- Trip cancellation protection
- Hotel upgrades and perks
How to Apply for the SunTrust Card
- Visit the SunTrust secure website and click on the ‘Apply Now’ bar
- Enter all the details requested, including name, email address, phone number, income details, SSN and date of birth.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit Application’.
SunTrust Credit Card FAQ
You can report a lost card by calling support on 800.477.9702
You can access your SunTrust Statement by logging to your online dashboard or call 800.477.9702
Yes, by contacting the designated support team and reporting the lost immediately you notice.
Need Help? Contact Support
In the event that you need further assistance, contact the SunTrust customer support desk on 800.477.9702