Sierra Club Credit Card Review from issuer Beneficial and TCM Bank with a good credit score of 690 to 719. Here is How to Apply, Login to Sierra Club Cards.
About Sierra Club Credit Card
Sierra Club was founded as an Environmental institution in 1892.
The use of the Sierra Credit Card shows that you are in support of Local Communities, clean energy projects through the Sierra Club’s chosen partner, the Beneficial State Bank.*Credit Card Villa*
Eligible applicant can use the Sierra Credit Card anywhere Visa Card is accepted.
Sierra Club Credit Card Requirements
Here are the requirements needed to apply for the Sierra Credit Card
- Applicant must be 18 years old and above
- Must be a resident of the U.S
- Applicants must have a clear Credit History
- Applicants must have Social Security Number
- Must have a valid Government issued Photo ID
Benefits of Sierra Club Card
Below are the outlined benefits of Sierra Credit Card to know and ascertain your interest.
- Annual Fee – $0
- Regular APR – 16.99% – 25.74 (Variable)
- Cash Backs – 3% in first year
- Balance Transfer Charge – $0 (When you open the Sierra Credit Card, no balance transfer is charged)
- Acceptability – The Sierra Credit Card can be used anywhere the Visa Credit Card is accepted
- Travel Accident Insurance – Cardholders are provided with Travel Accident Insurance
- Sierra Credit Card holders can redeem their rewards for travel and merchandise
How To Apply for Sierra Club Credit Card?
Below, we have taken out time to simplify the application process of Sierra Credit Cards.
Just follow the detailed steps below for Sierra Club credit card apply.
- Visit the Sierra Club Credit Card web page here
- Click on “Apply Now”’ by the right down corner of the screen
- Fill- in all the required details on the enrollment form in the next page.
- Select the “APPLY” button to submit your Application.
How to Activate?
You will need to Activate your Sierra Credit Card before you can start using it and you can achieve that by calling this number: 1 (800) 883-0131
How To Recover your Username?
- Visit the Sierra Card Login homepage as indicated above
- Tap the “Forgot your Username” button
- Fill-in your Credit Card Number and other details
- Click on ‘Find My Account’
How To Recover your Password?
Call the Credit Card company at 1-866-572-1637 to recover your Password
How to Make Payment?
You can make your bill payment through the following means:
Login to your Online Dashboard and Initiate a Payment to pay off your existing payments.
- By Mail
You can make payments by sending your payments to the designated contacts below
Sierra Club Credit Card, P.O. Box 30131, Tampa, FL 33630.
Sierra Club Credit Card FAQ
Below are some popular questions you might have.
You need a good credit score to apply for Sierra Club Card. A good score between 690 to 719.
The Regular APR varies between 16.99% – 25.74
In the event that you lost your User ID or Password, you can call Sierra Club Customer Support on 1-866-572-1637
Need Help? Contact Sierra Club Customer Service
For further inquiries or information regarding your account or if your Sierra Club card gets stolen, you can contact support on (415) 977-5653