Shell Oil Credit Card Application and Signup has been designed to help you save funds when making gas purchases with the Shell Oil Card with no annual fee rate.
Shell Oil Credit Card
Shell oil credit card is issued by Citigroup, it is designed to help their customers save money when they make gas purchases and this credit card can be used wherever Visa card is accepted with no annual fee rate.
There are various credit cards offered by Shell to suit their customers such as; the Shell Drive for Five Card, the Small Business Card, the Fleet Plus Card and the Fleet Navigator Card.
Below are the key requirements in applying for the Shell Oil Credit Card.
Shell Oil Credit Card Application Requirements
- Interested applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Must be a U.S citizen
- Must be 21 years old at least in Puerto Rico.
- Applicants must possess a valid Social Security Number
- Must possess a government Photo ID number.
There various benefits accrued to Shell Oil Card Holders.
Benefits of Shell Oil Credit Card
Below are the benefits of Shell Oil Card.
- No annual fee
- For every $1,000 – $2,499.99+ per billing cycle, you get rewarded with 15¢ off each gallon
- No discount if your purchases is less than $500
- If you purchases is $500 – $999.99 per billing cycle, you get rewarded with ¢10 off each gallon
- If your purchases is $2,499.99+ per billing cycle, you get rewarded with ¢20 off each gallon
Shell Oil Credit Card Application Process
Here are few steps to follow in order to apply for Shell Oil Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit http://www.shell.us/motorist/shell-payment-cards.html
STEP 2: Select the Card type you want and tap on it.
STEP 3: Tap on “Apply online”
STEP 4: Provide your Personal details like; Full name, Current Home Address (No P.O box), email address, Date of Birth, City, State, home phone number , Total annual Income and any other source of income
STEP 5: Provide your Residential details such as; Type of house (own, rent, other), monthly rent/mortgage, Social Security number (SSN), Photo ID type and number (Driver’s license, State ID, other).
STEP 6: You can add an authorized user to the account at your own risk and discretion who will do the following:
- Purchases with your card
- Make payments
- Request a balance transfer
- Change address
- Get account information
- Report the card as lost or stolen, and
- Initiate billing disputes.
How To Activate Shell Oil Credit Card
For you to enjoy all the benefits and rewards that comes with Shell Oil Credit Card, you need tot get it activated and here are few ways to do so
- Visit the Shell Oil Credit Card Homepage (http://www.shell.us/motorist/shell-payment-cards.html)
- Provide the card number printed on your card
- Provide your name as it is on the card
- Provide the last 4-digits of your Primary cardholder Social Security Number
- Click on the “Continue” button.
How to Login to Shell Oil Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit the shell Oil Credit Card homepage
STEP 2: Fill-in your Username
STEP 3: Fill-in your Password
STEP 4: Click on the “Sign on” button
Shell Oil Credit Card Customer Service Number
For further details and enquiries, get in touch with Shell Oil Card customer service on:
1-800-331-3703 – Mon – Fri (8am – 8pm)
or send a mail to
P.O. Box 6406
Sioux Falls, SD 57117