We DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Roamans credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. Here is all you need to know about Roamans Card including trending Reviews and Rates.
Roamans Credit Card Reviews
The Roamans Credit Card rewards cardholders who use the card, with lots of benefits which makes their credit card acquisition much more rewarding.
The Roaman’s plays host to plus-size clothing, on-trend patchwork denim, colorful bootcut jeans, work-friendly boyfriend blazers and button-down tops.
It cater to sizes 12 to 44, with current trends with carefully curated collections made to fit every curvy body.
Roamans Credit Card Benefits
Below, we’ve outlined some of the benefits associated with having a Roamans Platinum card.
- Cardholders earn $10 rewards for every 400 points earned.
- You get 20% off birthday coupon & double points during your birthday month
- You stand to enjoy free shipping 4 times a year.
- No annual fee charge alongside easy online account management
- Buy Now, Pay Later offer with Fraud protection
Roamans Platinum Card Fees / Rates
Below, we’ve taken out some time to highlight some of the Roamans platinum credit card fees and rates for all cardholders.
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Introductory APR Rate – N/A
- Regular APR – 27.24%
How to Apply for Roamans Credit Card?
To apply for, and get Roamans credit card, applicants must follow these guide.
- Applicants must be at the age of adult in their state or territory
- Must have a valid government issued photo ID
- It is expected that an applicant should a valid government issued tax identification number ( SSN or SIN)
- Should have a street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address, PO. Box mailing addresses are not allowed.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official Roamans Card page on Comenity Bank here
- Read through the information as provided by Roamans.
- Type in your personal information (First name, Last name, Social security number, Date of birth and Annual income)
- Type in your Contact information (Zip code, Street address, Suite or Apartment, City, State, Email address and Mobile phone)
- Add an authorized buyer to your account (YES or NO)
- Click the “Continue” tab
How to Activate Roaman’s Credit Card?
To activate your newly acquired Roaman’s credit card, do follow the below listed steps.
- Type in your credit card number, Zip/Postal code and the Last 4 digits of your social security number or insurance number.
- Tap on “Find my Account”
- Type in your profile details, and set your Username/Password
- Click the “Create Account” tab, to activate card.
How to Login to Roamans Platinum Card?
To login to your Roaman’s card dashboard, follow the below listed steps
- Scroll to the login page as indicated above.
- Key in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Sign in” button to log in.
How to Recover your Username or Password?
- Scroll to the card login page
- Tap on the “Forgot Username/Password” link on the middle section of the screen.
- Key in the following details; Account number, SSN, Date of birth, Mother’s name.
How to Pay Roamans Credit Card Bills?
- Sign into your card account
- Tap on the “Pay Online” bar
- Choose a convenient payment and make your bill payment.
Call: 1-800-695-0195 to make your bill payment.
You can mail your card to the following address:
P.O. Box 659728,
Your Roaman’s credit card account number should be included on your check and mail your payment, at least 5 business days prior to the due date displayed on your monthly billing statement, to ensure your Roamans payment is received.
More Assistance? Contact Customer Service
In the event that you need more assistance, you are free to contact the designated contacts listed below:
- Call: 1-800-695-0195
- TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788