Reflex Credit Card Reviews from Continental Financial card with Annual Credit Fee of $125, Variable Reflex APR Rate at 29.99% and Foreign Transaction Fee of 3%.
Trending Credit Card
Reflex Credit Card Reviews
The Reflex credit card is issued by Continental Financial and aimed at people with less than perfect credit scores.
Reflex Card signup details have been analysed here. Here are the Rates, Fees and the Reflex Mastercard Mobile App Setup!
Reflex Mastercard Fees / Rates
- Annual Fee – $125 for the first year (Thereafter $96)
- Purchases APR Rate – 29.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance Rate – 29.99% (Variable)
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Cash Advance Fee – $5 or 5% of the cash advance amount whichever is greater
- Interest Free Period – Up to 25 days
- Late Payment Fee – $38
- Returned Payment Fee – $38
- Additional Cardholder Fee – $0
Reflex Credit Card Benefits
Below, we will be listing some of the benefits that is attached to the reflex card for all would-be cardholders and existing ones.
- Accepts all credit types
- Reports monthly to the three major credit bureaus
- Admits initial credit limit of $500.00 (subject to available credit)
- Offers fast and easy application process with results provided online.
- Use your Reflex MasterCard, at locations everywhere MasterCard® is accepted
- Enjoy Free online account access 24/7.
How to Apply?
To apply and get approved for Reflex MasterCard, applicants must do the following:
- Visit the official Reflex card application page by clicking here
- Once on the page, type in your Reservation Number and SSN to gain access.
- Key in your First name, Address, City, State, Zip code, Email address and other relevant details required.
- Click Continue
How to Login to Reflex Card?
To gain access to your credit card account,
- Visit the Reflex Homepage here and select login
- Key in your username and password
- Tap on the “Submit” button to gain access.
Reflex Credit Card FAQ
Username – On the login page, tap on the “Forgot username” tab, enter your Account number and tap on the “Next” link, to proceed further in recovering your Username.
Password – On the login page, tap on the “Forgot Password” link
On the new page, enter your Username, Tap on the “Next” link to proceed in recovering your password.
You can Make your Reflex Card bill payment by setting up autopay to save time and make automatic payments via your online account or by phone.
To activate your newly acquired Card, call the customer service line indicated in your letter (800 854 7848) from the phone number you listed on your initial application.
Need Help? Contact Reflex Card Customer Service
Need further assistance, you can contact Reflex Credit Card customer care representatives by calling 800 854 7848, (toll free) or 801 363 6500, (Phone)