When do we collect information?
- When you register on our site
- Subscribe to a Newsletter
How do we use your information?
- To deliver Latest Credit Card News and Promo to you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your Newsletter Subscription.
How do we protect visitor information?
- Your Email Address is the only thing saved in our Newsletter directory
- We do not sell nor reveal your email details to any individual or company for monetary gains aside 3rd parties that handle our
- Newsletter (in this case, Google Feedburner)
- We update our codings regularly inline with online security
- We use an SSL certificate for deep security
- We will never ask for personal or private information like credit card numbers or home address details.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Don’t know what cookie are? See this article.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell or trade your personally identifiable information
This does not include website hosting partners and Newsletter partners so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third party links
Sometimes, for credibility, we may link to 3rd party sites.These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and as such, we take no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google AdSense and Compliance
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles on this link – https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page.
Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If at any time you would like to un-subscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Email us at contact @ creditcardvilla.com