Pockit Card is issued by Wirecard AG Company. It is a card that offers Pockit prepaid card accounts to anyone, irrespective of credit history or income.
Pockit Card Benefits
Below are some of the benefits of the Pockit Mastercard and Prepared cards for all those interested.
- No overdraft, thus you can avoid debt
- It is safe and secure
- Comes with a streamlined app
- Charges reasonable fees on banking functions
- It’s spending analytics, helps you understand where you can save money
- This card is accessible to anyone irrespective of income or credit status
- It’s registration takes minutes
- You will have a Contactless card sent to you within 48 hours.
- Keeps your account behind a password and a security question is required to be answered to access your pin and some of the app’s money handling function, thus safeguarding your account.
- Requires no credit check.
More Credit Cards July 2020
Pockit MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Foreign Exchange Fee – 4%
- Monthly Membership Fee – 99p
- International ATM Fee – £2.25
- Contactless Pockit MasterCard – 99p
- Paying in with Cash – 99p
- UK National & International Transfers – 99p
- Top Ups – £5,000 per month
- Deposits – £1,500 at a time
- Withdrawals – £250 & £5,000 a month.
Apply for Pockit MasterCard after you meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age
- Must be a UK resident
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Pockit MasterCard application page here
- Enter the following details; Title, First name, Last name, DOB, Phone number, Email, Confirm email, Password, Confirm password, Security question and Security answer.
- Then tap on the “Next” link to proceed to the next phase of the application process.
How to Activate?
Here’s how to activate your card;
- Sign into your account or app
- Tap on “Your Cards”
- Tap on “Activate” to get your card activated
How to Login
To access your card account;
- Navigate to the secure login page of Pockit MasterCard
- Enter your Email or Username and Password
- Click on the “Log In” link
How to Recover Card Username or Password
- Navigate to the login page
- Enter your Username or email, to get instructions on how to reset your password
- Then, tap on the “Submit” link.
Pockit Card FAQ
You can make monthly deposit into your Pockit account or pay in cash at local shops with PayPoint.
In the event that you want to cancel your Pockit account or card, you can contact the designated support on 020 3322 9170
Yes, you can use your Pockit Mastercard anywhere Master Card is accepted; either home or abroad.
Need Help? Contact Pockit Card Customer Service Number
In the event that you need further assistance with your Pockit Card, you can contact the designated representatives on 44 20 3322 9170.