Partnership Credit Card is issued by HSBC Bank Plc. The credit card is a Partnership card of John Lewis & Waitrose Credit Card. See Rates and Benefits.
Partnership Credit Card Review
This Partnership card comes with a built-in rewards scheme and offers Cardholders triple point, and other points on everything purchase.
Below are some of the Benefits attached to the Partnership Credit Card.
Partnership Card Benefits
- Card users earn points on everything they purchase using their Partnership card.
- Earn tipple points in store at John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose partners
- Cardholders also earn point at every locations that MasterCard is accepted.
- Points can be turned into voucher for purchases in-store.
- Cardholders gets 3 vouchers, 3 times a year
- Add up to 3 supplementary Cardholder on your primary account
- Enjoy 0% interest on purchases from opening of account
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months from opening of account
- Earn Points on foreign currency when you purchase in any Bureau de change from John Lewis and online with no cash advance fees.
- Check your points and balance on the move with your partnership Card app
Partnership Card Fees And Rates
Herewith are the rates and fees of this card.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 18.9%
- Balance Transfers – 18.9%
- APR for Cash Advances – 23.9%
- Interest free period – 56 days
- Minimum repayment 1%
- Credit limit – £250
- Annual Fee – $0
- Cash Advance – 2.5%
- Balance transfers – 2.9%
- Foreign Transaction – 2,75% or 2.50%
- Late Payment – £12.
Requirements For Partnership Credit Card
- You must be 18 Years or above to apply.
- You must be a resident of UK (excluding the Channel Islands) except you’re serving in the Armed Forces
- Your annual Income must be more than £6750
- You must agree to only use your partnership Card for Personal use
- Must have a credit history without any history of Country Court Judgment or bankruptcy
- You must have a UK bank account
How To Apply For Partnership Card?
- Visit the Application page here
- Read the criteria and choose the card of your choice
- Then, click on “Continue“ button
- Key in your promotional code, Title, First Name, Middle Name and Surname
- Type in your Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality and Marital status.
- Type in your Contact details (Home phone number, Mobile phone number, Work Phone number and Email address)
- Key in your finance details and review all info, then click “Submit”
How To Check your Application Status?
Below are some of the simply steps to check your application status.
- Visit the official page as disclosed above
- Enter your application reference number
- Add the password you choose when you made your applications
- Click on “Retrieve” button.
How To Activate John Lewis & Waitrose Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Partnership Credit Card, use the following means.
- Activate your card by contacting 0345-300-3832
- Through online – sign in via internet banking
- Click on “Activate New Card” widget and follow the instructions.
How To Recover Username ID And Password?
- Visit the “Log in” page and click on the “Find User ID” link
- On the next page, enter your Social security Number, Card number type, HSBC Card number and PIN
- Click on the, “Continue“ button to reset
How Cancel Your Credit Card Account
If a cardholder desires to close their credit card account please contact the customer service center at 1300-88-2626
- When you lose your card or it gets stolen, contact this number immediately 1300-88-2626
John Lewis & Waitrose Credit Card Customer Service Number
Need more assistance? You can contact the Partnership Credit Card on 0345-300-3831 to speak with a Representative.