We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Partnership Credit Card is issued by HSBC Bank Plc. The credit card is a Partnership card of John Lewis & Waitrose Credit Card. See Rates and Benefits.
Partnership Credit Card Review
This Partnership card comes with a built-in rewards scheme and offers Cardholders triple point, and other points on everything purchase.
Below are some of the Benefits attached to the Partnership Credit Card.
Partnership Card Benefits
- Card users earn points on everything they purchase using their Partnership card.
- Earn tipple points in store at John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose partners
- Cardholders also earn point at every locations that MasterCard is accepted.
- Points can be turned into voucher for purchases in-store.
- Cardholders gets 3 vouchers, 3 times a year
- Add up to 3 supplementary Cardholder on your primary account
- Enjoy 0% interest on purchases from opening of account
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months from opening of account
- Earn Points on foreign currency when you purchase in any Bureau de change from John Lewis and online with no cash advance fees.
- Check your points and balance on the move with your partnership Card app
Partnership Card Fees And Rates
Herewith are the rates and fees of this card.
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 18.9%
- Balance Transfers – 18.9%
- APR for Cash Advances – 23.9%
- Interest free period – 56 days
- Minimum repayment 1%
- Credit limit – £250
- Annual Fee – $0
- Cash Advance – 2.5%
- Balance transfers – 2.9%
- Foreign Transaction – 2,75% or 2.50%
- Late Payment – £12.
Requirements For Partnership Credit Card
- You must be 18 Years or above to apply.
- You must be a resident of UK (excluding the Channel Islands) except you’re serving in the Armed Forces
- Your annual Income must be more than £6750
- You must agree to only use your partnership Card for Personal use
- Must have a credit history without any history of Country Court Judgment or bankruptcy
- You must have a UK bank account
How To Apply For Partnership Card?
- Visit the Application page here
- Read the criteria and choose the card of your choice
- Then, click on “Continue“ button
- Key in your promotional code, Title, First Name, Middle Name and Surname
- Type in your Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality and Marital status.
- Type in your Contact details (Home phone number, Mobile phone number, Work Phone number and Email address)
- Key in your finance details and review all info, then click “Submit”
How To Check your Application Status?
Below are some of the simply steps to check your application status.
- Visit the official page as disclosed above
- Enter your application reference number
- Add the password you choose when you made your applications
- Click on “Retrieve” button.
How To Activate John Lewis & Waitrose Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Partnership Credit Card, use the following means.
- Activate your card by contacting 0345-300-3832
- Through online – sign in via internet banking
- Click on “Activate New Card” widget and follow the instructions.
How To Recover Username ID And Password?
- Visit the “Log in” page and click on the “Find User ID” link
- On the next page, enter your Social security Number, Card number type, HSBC Card number and PIN
- Click on the, “Continue“ button to reset
How Cancel Your Credit Card Account
If a cardholder desires to close their credit card account please contact the customer service center at 1300-88-2626
- When you lose your card or it gets stolen, contact this number immediately 1300-88-2626
John Lewis & Waitrose Credit Card Customer Service Number
Need more assistance? You can contact the Partnership Credit Card on 0345-300-3831 to speak with a Representative.