OneTravel Credit Card issued by Synchrony Bank and it offers cardholders $50 statement credit. Here, we review Onetravel card and payments for all cardholders.
Onetravel Credit Card Reviews
The one travel card comes with huge benefits which we will be reviewing below.
The OneTravel Card comes in two types namely:
You get to earn 6 points on every dollar that you spend as a cardholder on onetravel.com. You earn 4 whooping points on the dollar when you spend your OneTravel Visa Credit Card at dinners.
Onetravel Credit Card Benefits
Here are some of the benefits that comes with the OneTravel Visa Credit Card and the OneTravel Visa Signature Credit Card.
- 24/7 Account Access – With the Onetravel cards, you have direct access to your account all day. You have direct control of when to access your account and statements.
- Earn – You earn a $50 statement credit when your purchases is to the tone of $500 and above within the first 90 days of opening the account
- Emergency Card Replacement – You are entitled to emergency replacements of your card in the event anything happens to it.
- Emergency Cash Disbursement – You have access to emergency cash disbursement even without your card in any country and region.
- Mobile Alert – This card gives you access to signup for Mobile alerts which you can activate at will and keep better views of your transactions and rewards.
- Online Bills Payment – This card offers you direct access to pay your bills using the online platform. The onetravel credit card payment for online bills is simple and direct.
- Recent Transactions – You get direct access to view your recent transactions at a glance without delays.
- Rewards Balance Tracking – With the Onetravel visa credit card, you can track and keep tab of all your rewards balance at the palm of your hands.
- Roadside Dispatch – As a Onetravel Credit Card holder, you have direct access to Roadside Dispatch in the event you run into issues with your ride.
OneTravel Credit Card Fees/Rates
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Payment Due Date – 23 days
- Purchases APR Rate – 23.74%
How to Apply for OneTravel Cards?
Below, we have simplified how to apply for the Onetravel credit card for all those interested in the rewards that is associated with the Onetravel cards.
- Visit the Onetravel card application page here
- On the page, fill in your details. This includes your personal details, residential details, contact details, email and net worth; then click continue.
- On the next page, Select your options and read through the terms surrounding them
- View the results and if satisfied, submit your application.
Onetravel Credit Card Login
Now you have signup for the Onetravel visa card, how do you login to your dashboard?
- Visit the official homepage of OneTravel credit card here.
- By the Left hand side, you will see a login page: type in your USER ID and PASSWORD to Login
- Click on the Secure Sign in to login to your account.
How to Recover OneTravel User ID or Password?
Please follow the below listed steps and guides to reset your username and password on OneTravel.
- On the Login page as indicated above, click on Find USER ID
- Enter your Card Number and ZIP Code details
- Click the “Find User ID” and allow the page locate your ID.
- Follow the instruction and recover your ID.
- On the Login page as indicated above, click on RESET PASSWORD
- Enter your User ID and ZIP Code details
- Click the “Continue Link” and allow the page load.
- On the next page, type in your new password and confirm
- On the next page, you will be prompt to login with your new details
Onetravel Credit Card Payment
To pay your bills online, just follow the below listed steps:
- Visit the Login page indicated above and sign in
- Once logged in, click on the “Pay my Bill” link and fill in the required details.
- Type in the amount you are to pay and give the system time to effect your payments.
Need Help? One Travel Credit Card Customer Service Number
In case you need further assistance or guide, you can contact One Travel Credit Card Customer Service Numbers on 1-888-437-4930