Norwegian Cruise Line World MasterCard is the same as the NCL cards available on the stables of Bank of America.
Norwegian Cruise Line World MasterCard
This credit card has an estimated bonus and reward points offer of over 10,000.
This credit card was designed for Americans and Norwegians alike who frequently make the trip to both countries.
Card holder gets as high as $100 rewards which could be used for cruise schedule in the feature.
Trending Credit Cards August 2020
Card holders are eligible to enjoy the self management tool through the mobile phone enabled application.
Here you get to monitor your overdraft protections, and also you can enable your alert and banking texting alerts.
These functions make card use a lot more convenient and easier to use.
Norwegian Cruise Line World MasterCard Details
- Card holders are eligible to enjoy bonus points in a triple dimension, where the card holder stay loyal to using the credit card in making their purchases
- There is a 3 WorldPoints available for loyal card holders when the card is used in making purchases
- $1 purchases made with NCL credit card attracts a bonus points for the card holder.
- Making other purchases with NCL credit card earns the holder a 1 WorldPoints for every $1 spent.
- All card holders are not charged annual fee, however, everyone card holder is qualified to earn rewards, rebates as well as upgrades.
- Card holders can redeem all their earned points which can be used for upgrades
- Every loyal card holder is qualified for discounts in travel, car rentals, reservations etc.
- There are other special offers available, simple terms and condition of the credit card.
- Rewards for loyal can raise up to 10,000 bonus reward points. This is available for the card holders within the first 90 days of transacting with the credit card.
Rates (APRs) & Fees Charged
The Norwegian Cruise Line World MasterCard rates and fees list on this post are limit to the list here, however, these rates are subject to change;
- Purchases rates is between = 12.99% and 22.99%
- NCL Annual Fee charge is = $0
- There are no intro annual percentage rate on NCL cards
- FT Fees in rates is = 3% or $10 min
- Regular Bal Tran. On annual percentage rate is = 12.99%
- Penalty in rates is = 29.99%
- Cash Advance rates is = 20.24% to 27.24%
Documents Needed For Application
- Your official names (names recognized by the governments)
- Address information (Home, office, state, city as well as zip code)
- Phone number
- Email address (should be a valid one)
- Information on your residential permit (citizenship or legal immigrant info)
- Date of birth
- Employment information
- Income status (Annual income info, alternate source of income info etc)
- Visit the bank of America ApplyNow portal
- Scroll to the form and fill the empty boxes appropriately
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on continue or you can save your application if you which to make correct in the future.
PS – ensure you read the credit card terms and conditions repeatedly in other not to be confused or feel cheated in the future.