Merrick Bank Platinum Visa Card 2020 offers some great rebates and rewards. The Platinum Visa Card from Merrick Bank comes with great rates.
Merrick Bank Platinum Visa Card Review
Merrick Bank Platinum Visa Card is one of the two categories of credit card available on Merrick bank, both credit card are designed and issued by Merrick bank, with loads of platinum card benefits, rewards and rebates.
More Credit Cards
Card holders also gets to make their payments online using the their mobile app.
All that is setting up the account for subsequent online payments schedule which will be in sync with your bank account.
The feature were you get to manage your weekly, monthly as well as years spending becomes much help when you stream line your card activities.
Account set up is done at the account center.
Merrick Bank Platinum Visa Card Features
Here you have features embedded for card holders to enjoy either as card benefits or card features;
- Card holders who are Merrick bank customer have access to educational material that enlightens on improving your credit score
- You will never lose track of your FICO score when your alert is functional, as such card holders are advised to set up their alert.
- The mobile app as well as other online platform gives the card holder access to keep track of their account activities.
- Card holders can actually request for update on their FICO score on a monthly basis with having additional fees or charges to pay.
Sign Up And Manage Your Merrick Platinum Visa Card FICO Score
Since FICO score is one of the most important factors to considers as a Merrick bank credit card holder, here is how you can easily sign up for an account;
- Step 1 – Visit the goScore online page
- Step 2 – Login through the Merrick bank cardholder center
- Step 3 – Now you can have an unlimited view of your FICO score on your credit card account dashboard.
- Step 4 – Navigate to the section where you can activate the FICO score alert, you will be notified of new score update.
How To Enroll?
To have full control of goMobile, simply enroll for the online page on card holder center;
- Type in logon.merrickbank.com/core/enroll/enroll on your browser
- Scroll down to the three step enrollment section
- Fill the step one enrollment page with account number, social security number, date of birth
- Click on Next to proceed to step 2, fill the remaining pages and enroll
Need Technical Support?
Need assistance on enrolling for goMobile, downloading the goMObile app or enrolling for goPaperless features, call customer service on 1-800-204-5936.