Mayors Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. Mayors Card offers 1% rewards, in-stores gift certificate of $50 and other exclusive credit benefits to its cardholders.
More Credit Cards
Mayors Credit Card Benefits
Card users that makes purchases with minimum of $2,500 and minimum monthly payments are required.
- Cardholders are offer special financing offers
- Enjoys complimentary engraving
- Receives seasonal catalogs
- Earn Mayors rewards of 1% of your total net purchases
- Birthday rewards of gift certificate of $50 at in-stores, when you present your photo identification during your birthday month
- Cardholders receives signature Mayors box, gift-wrapped free upon request
- Advanced notification is receive on all Mayors events, promotional and sales.
- Mayors monthly payments plans are dependent on the offer by Comenity Bank. Offer valid on purchases either made in-stores or online with your credit card minimum payment due will be less than $25.00, standard variable purchases APR if 29.99%, minimum interest charge is $2.00.
Mayors Credit Card Fees and Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 29.99%
- Grace period – 25 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Foreign Transaction fees – Not applicable
- Annual Fee – None
- Transactions fees – None
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $25
Criteria For Application
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address)
How To Apply?
- Visit the official Homepage of Mayors Credit Card on Comenity Bank by clicking here
- Read through the requirements for application, fees and rates of the credit card
- Fill in your details as requested
- Click on the “Continue” button
How To Activate Mayors CC
To activate Mayors CC users must registered online to gain access to activate credit card. To register your account follow the steps below;
- Navigate and click ‘Register for Access’ Icon
- On the next page submit details of your credit card account such as; Credit Card Account number, Zip Code/Postal Code, identification type, last 4 numbers of SSN.
- Scroll down to the button of the section and click on ‘Find My Account’ button.
How To Login?
- At the Comenity Bank Credit Card main page
- Click on “Sign In” Widget
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on ‘Sign In’ button
How To Make Bill Payment?
Cardholders can make their bill payments online, in store, by phone or by mail.
- By automatic Payment set Up through your banking institution
- Online payment
- By mail – payment Address Comenity Bank, P. O. Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273.
Mayors Credit Card FAQ
Below are some of the frequently asked questions about the Mayors card for all interested card holders.
At the ‘Login’ section of the home page of Comenity Bank, Scroll down and click on ‘Forgot your username or password’ link.
Complete the information required: Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type and the last 4 number of your Social security number. Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
If you want to check your Application status, contact support on 1-855-585-8846. TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788
Need Help? Contact Mayors Card Customer Service
In case you need further assistance about the Mayors Card, you can contact the Customer Service Center Number on 1-855-585-8846