Marriott Credit Card is a product of Marriott Hotels in Washington D.C. Here are the trending reviews on Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card, Plus.
Marriott Credit Card Reviews
Marriott It is a leading global lodging company with more than 6, 500 properties across 27 Countries and territories, reporting revenues of more than $22 billion in fiscal year 2017.
The Marriott Credit Card is being issued by JPMorgan Chase and Co.
It offers travelers who stays at the above listed hotel huge credit breaks and benefits when they use the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card or the Marriott Credit Card Plus.
Benefits of Using Marriott Credit Card
Below, we were able to highlight some of the most notable benefits that is associated with your Marriott Card.
You can also contact Marriott Customer Care to confirm the elasticity of these benefits.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver.
- Enhanced Security and wide acceptance when you make purchases at chip-enabled card reader in the US and abroad.
- Global acceptance. The card is accepted in numerous places.
- Its offers automatic elite status and it gives access to three loyalty programs. These include the Marriott Reward, Ritz-Carlton Reward and Starwood Preferred Guest programs.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement
- No annual fee.
- No foreign transaction fees
- The Marriott Credit Card gives reward from basic membership to Elite membership which differs but includes qualifying credit each year and a lot of goodies.
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Trip delay reimbursement
- You also get 1 point per dollar spent anywhere else using your Marriot Credit Cards.
- You also get a whooping 2 points per dollar spent on airline ticket purchased and car rentals.
- You also get compensation if Marriott do not honor your reservation.
- You get 20% bonus on Marriott points, 10% discount on participating Marriott gift shops, 10% off standard weekend rates at some Marriott brands, Access to exclusive phone lines for booking reservations.
- You get 5 points per dollar spent at Marriott Rewards on SPG hotels.
- You get bonus points up to $50,000 on purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- You have access to a free hotel night once a year.
Marriott Credit Card Fees and Rates
Below, we have taken out time to generalize the Marriott Credit Card fees and rate. You might do well to contact Marriott Customer Care to find out of these Fees and Rates still applies.
- Annual Fee – $ 95+
- Annual Membership Fee – $ 95.
- Balance Transfer Fee – Either $ 5 or 5 %
- Cash Advance APR – 26.49%.
- Cash Advances – Either $10 or 5 %
- Foreign Transaction – None
- Late payment – $ 15
- Minimum Interest Charge – None.
- Penalty Fee
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate – 17.49%-24.49% variable.
- Return Check – None
- Return Payment – $ 37
How To Apply For Marriott Reward Credit Card?
Below are the means at which you can apply for the Marriott Credit Card as displayed on the portal online.
- Visit the official Marriott Credit Card portal here
- Select your desired Marriott card out of the listed credit cards.
- Click on Card to review Rates, Fees and Details associated with your card.
- Select APPLY NOW (If you are comfortable with the rates and fees)
- Fill in your details as might be requested by the portal.
- Submit your application and wait for approval
How To Activate Marriott Credit Cards?
Below are the simple step by which you can activate your Marriott CC.
You can Activate your Marriott Cards by calling the designated phone numbers assigned on 1-800-297-1000.
Need Assistance? Contact Marriott Customer Service
In the event that you run through any issue with the Marriott Credit Card, you can contact Card supports below.
- Personal Cards: Call 1-800-297-1000
- Business Cards: Call 1-800-346-5538