Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card from American Express benefits with a credit score of 740 and above, Bonvoy Brilliant welcome bonus of 75,000 points.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card Review 2019
The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Credit Card is dubbed the Next-Level Luxury card from American Express.
This card has so many features that we will be outlining here alongside the fees and rates that is attached.
The Annual Fee for the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card is $450 – Now, don’t get scared off, we will be disclosing some of the features that might make this worth every penny from our perspective.Credit Card Villa Admin
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card Benefits
The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant card offers 75,000 reward points when used within the first 90 days to make purchases to the tone of $3,000.
Below are some of the benefits you get on your Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant credit card within and outside the nation.
- Hotels – You earn 6 reward points when you use your card at eligible hotels that’s in partnership with Marriott.
- Restaurants – You earn 3 reward points on eligible U.S restaurants when you use your Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card.
- Purchases – You stand to earn extra 2 points for every other eligible purchases when you use your card within the United States.
Other Service Benefits
Some service benefits like the below are also what you stand to enjoy from your Marriott Credit Card.
- Card Anniversary Awards – You stand to receive a one right reward in a year for your Cardiversary (Card Anniversary)
- Ritz-Carlton or St. Regis – You get to enjoy special rates at Ritz-Carlton or St. Regis (If you don’t know what those are, they are Luxury Hotels and Suites – The Kind that they call 5-star or 6-star or gold-star)
- Airport Lounge Access – With your card, you have direct access to over a thousand (1,000) airport lounge which makes your travelling super comfortable, especially when travelling with a loved one.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card Fees
Now we know the benefits that comes with your Marriott credit card, here are some fees and rates that you need to get familiar with.
- Annual APR – 17.74 – 26.74% (Variable)
- APR Cash Advances – 27.24 (Variable)
- APR Penalties – 29.99% (Where Applicable)
- Cash Advance – $10 or 5% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – $0
- Late / Returned Payments – $39
- Membership Fees – $450 Annually
You are to get familiar with these rates and fees and know if you are comfortable having a Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card from American Express.
Please take into consideration the Annual membership fee of $450. This is not a one time payment but an Annual recurring payment.
Yes, you stand to enjoy some great benefits using this American Express Credit Card however, are you ready for the Membership payment of $450 annually?
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card Requirements
We take a look at some of the most visible requirements for the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant card to know if you are eligible for this credit card.
- Age Requirements – The minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+ as at the time of application.
- Membership Fee – $450 is your yearly membership fee and as such, must be available to be deducted upon approval.
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply for this card.
- Accept Terms – You are to read the terms and conditions of this card before applying on the Application page to gain better insight.
For Special Requirements or requests, you can contact the American Express support.Credit Card Villa
How to Sign up for Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card?
Here are the steps required to sign up for an Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card and enjoy the aforementioned benefits.
- Visit the official Marriott Brilliant card page on American Express here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, click on the APPLY NOW bar to fill in your details and information
- Make sure to Read through the Marriott AMEX terms and conditions.
- Submit your Application and await your Approval.
Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card FAQ
Yes, you stand to enjoy some great benefits using this Card however, are you ready for the Membership payment of $450 annually?
Yes, since March, the Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Amex card received a metal makeover making the texture feel more premium.
Visit the official Marriott Brilliant card page on American Express here and follow all instructions.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In the event you need help or further assistance, you can contact Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Card customer service number on 1-800-528-4800 through American Express.