Major League Baseball Credit Card, is been issued by Bank of America and it is uniquely designed for die hard MLB baseball lovers.
Major League Baseball Credit Card
Major League Baseball is America official credit card for professional baseball. With this credit card, you can make purchases with your reward points at the MLB.com store.
Below are the various benefits associated with Major League Baseball Credit Card
Major League Baseball Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders earns one Points for $1 which is valid for 5 years
- As a new cardholder, you will also earn 10,000 MLB Extra Base Points.
- No annual fee charged
- 0% introductory APR
- Cardholders will enjoy trips, travel and games experiences at the MLB.com store
- Earn 3.0% cash back on gas purchase and 2.0% cash back on groceries at wholesale clubs.
- Make purchases worth $500 within the first 90 days of your account opening and earn $200 sign-up bonus.
How To Apply for Major League Baseball Credit Card?
STEP 1: Visit the Major League Baseball Credit Card webpage at www.bankofamerica.com
STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
STEP 3: Provide your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name and Current Residential Address.
NB: Click on the box written “Send my statement to a different address” if your current address is different from your current Residential Address
STEP 4: Provide your Primary Phone Number, Email Address, Country of Residence
STEP 5: Provide your Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, Employment Status, Total Annual Income, Source of Income and amount of liquid assets owned by you.
STEP 6: Provide your Monthly Housing Payment and ensure you provide answer to the citizenship questions
STEP 7: You can add an authorised User to your credit account by clicking on the right button.
STEP 8: Ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions
STEP 9: Select the “Continue” button to finish up your application process
Activate the Major League Baseball (MLB) Credit Card through the following process
How To Activate Major League Baseball Credit Card?
- Visit the webpage
- Select the “Security Activities” button
- Select the “Safe Login” button
- Enter your card number (or your Account Number) and your Tax ID (or Social Security Number)
- Create an ID and password and the pre-configured security of your card.
- Once you are done with the last step, your card will be activated.
How To Login to Major League Baseball Credit Card Account?
- Visit the Bank of America webpage
- Select the Major League Baseball Credit Card
- Click on the “Login” area
- Enter your ID and password
- Select the “Login” button and you can access your account
How To Recover your Forgotten Password or Username?
- Select the Forgot Username and Password
- Enter your Account or Card number, tax ID or Social Security Number, Password or Username
- Select the “Continue” button to recover your Username or password
Need Help – Customer Service?
Contact the Major League Baseball Credit Card Customer Service at: 1,800,732,9194 for further details and enquiries.
Other Credit Cards