Laura Ashley credit card is issued by NewDay Ltd. The Laura Ashley card offers exciting benefits, credit and perks. Annual Fee? None Charged.
Laura Ashley Credit Card Review
What makes the Laura Ashley credit card a prized possession for Laura Ashley customers?Question
This card can be used online, in-store, anytime and anywhere the Mastercard logo is sighted, which is in approximately 36 million locations globally.
More Credit Cards August 2020
Laura Ashley Card Benefits
- 1000 bonus privilege points – Cardholders get 1000 bonus privilege points once they make their first Laura Ashley credit card purchase.
- 2 privilege points per £1 – Offers cardholders 2 privilege points per £1 spent in Laura Ashley using this card.
- 1 privilege point per £2 – Get 1 privilege point per £2 as you spend outside Laura Ashley and anywhere else the Mastercard logo is found.
- Exclusive voucher booklet – Cardholders are offered an exclusive cardholder voucher booklet in their first Laura Ashley statement.
- Points converted to Rewards – All the privilege points earn are converted into reward vouchers, which are sent out quarterly.
- New Season Catalogs – Get access to complimentary copies of new season catalogs in-store (subject to availability)
- Special Invitations – Get access to special cardholder invitations, bonus point events, sale previews and discount offers.
Laura Ashley Card Fees / Rates
- Annual Fee – None Charged
- Representative APR – 21.9% ( Variable)
- Balance Transfer – Allowed
- Late Payment Fee -£12
- Inactivity Fee – None
- Overlimit Fee – £12
- Applicants, must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant, must have a current UK bank or account
- Must not already have a Laura Ashley card and taken out an Aqua, Marbles or Opus card (issued by NewDay) in the past 12 months.
- Must be a permanent UK resident
- Must have lived in the UK for the last 12 months (unless applicant is an HM Forces Personnel)
How to Apply?
To apply for and get approved for Laura Ashley Card, applicants must note the following:
- Visit the official signup page by clicking here
- Follow the instruction on the page and fill in all required field.
- Accept the terms and conditions that applies and SUBMIT your application.
How to Activate?
To activate your newly acquired Laura Ashley card, you can contact the designated customer care service representatives on 0800 915 2205
How to Login?
You can login to your LA credit card using the below listed steps.
- Visit the official login page by clicking here
- Type in your USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Tap on the “Log in” button.
How to Recover Username or Password?
Below are links to reset and recover your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the event that it warrants such.
Please be advised to use the below links wisely.
NB: You might be required to fill in your details – This includes Card number and expiry date.
How to Make Bill Payment?
There are various options by which you can make your Laura Ashley Credit Card bill payments.
- By Phone – You can make Laura Ashley CC bill payment by calling at 0333 220 2529
- By Post – Mail your payment by post, using the payment slip, that comes with your paper statement
- By Direct Debit – You can set up a direct debit to make bill payments. To enable the credit card company, get direct payments details from your financial institution to avoid missing a payment.
Need Help? Contact Laura Ashley Customer Service Number
For further details and assistance with the Laura Ashley Card, you can call the available customer service representatives on 0333 220 2531 (within UK) and +44 208 181 0800 (abroad)