We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Kmart Credit Card is issued by CitiBank – offers 5% off procurements, $0 annual fee credit charge, 12 months special financing on Kmart Card.
The Kmart Credit Card can be used at Kmart Stores.
Kmart Credit Card Reviewed
Kmart Credit Card has no annual fee charge attached to it, no introductory APR rate charged, on the whole, it has low credit card requirements.
Kmart Credit Card Benefits
Below are some of the benefits we were able to review from KMart cards.
- Card holders gain 5% off on procurements
- 3% in points on eligible purchases at gas stations and grocery stores & restaurants on the first $10,000 of combined gas, grocery and restaurant purchases
- 2% in points on eligible purchases at Sears & Kmart
- 1% in points on all other eligible purchases.
- This card has no annual fee charge attached to it
- Offers a 12 months special financing with Kmart Card
- Charges no overseas transaction fee with Kmart
- The Kmart Card offers free shipping to any address in the United States.
- Get to enjoy variety of benefits at the Stores.
Kmart Credit Card Fees /Rates
- Annual Fee– None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – Varies from 25.49
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 27.40
- Cash Advance APR Fee – 5% (min $5)
How to Apply for the Kmart Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Kmart Credit Card, applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a government issued photo ID
- Must have a valid Social security number
- Applicant must have a clear credit history
How to Apply
Take these quick steps to apply for your own card.
- Visit the official application page by clicking here
- Navigate down and locate the “Apply Now” tab at the right corner of the web page. You will be redirected to CitiBank login page.
- Go through the terms and details and then check the boxes if you agree to the terms and conditions provided.
- Finally, tap the “Submit Application” button.
Lost or Stolen Kmart Card?
For the sake of writing the perfect review, lets say your Kmart card got stolen or missing.
To recover your Lost or Stolen Card, contact support on 1-800-819-9000
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
In case you run into some points that warrants you calling support, you can contact the dedicated Kmart card customer care on 1-800-815-7701