We DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Kingsize Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank. The Kingsize card offers 2 points for every $1 spent, sign up credit bonus of $10 and more.
Kingsize Credit Card Review 2019
This card comes with no overseas transaction charge, easy online account control facilities and a minimum late payment fee of $37.
This card has no annual fee charge attached to it, no introductory APR rate is charged, on the whole, it has low credit card requirements.
The Kingsize Credit Card can be used at KingSizeStores.
Kingsize Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders are eligible to earn 2 points for every $1 spent.
- Offers sign up bonus up to $10
- There is no overseas transaction charge attached to the card
- Offers easy online account control facilities
- Minimum late payment fee of $37
Kingsize Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- AF –None required
- Introductory APR Rate – None charged
- Normal APR Rate – 27.24
- Cash Advance APR Rate–N/A
- CAF– N/A
Application Criteria for the Kingsize Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the Kingsize Credit Card, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age or above
- Must be a resident of the United States of America
- The applicant must have a valid SSN
- It is expected that anyone applying must have a clear credit line
- A valid government issued photo ID is required
- A street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address is needed.
How to Apply?
- Visit the homepage and click on this link
- At the webpage, you will find an enrollment form where you need to go through the card terms and conditions before you proceed with the application process
- Navigate down on the same page and fill in the enrollment personal details section with the following details; Full/ Legal name, SSN, Date of birth, Annual income.
- Next you will be required to fill in your contact details in the contact details fields provided, this includes; Street address, Suite and Apartment, City and State, Zip code, Email address and phone numbers
How to Activate Card?
If your card has just been received via mail, you can activate it through the online portal. Visit the login page and tap the “Register for Online Access link at the rear of the sign-in widget.
On the next screen, complete the form. The required details includes: Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/ Postal Code, Verify Identification, Last 4 digits of SSN
Need Help, Contact Customer Service
In case you need assistance as pertain your Kingsize credit card, you can contact the support lines on 1-800-695-0466 / 1-800-695-1788