JCPenney Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank and their qualified cardholders enjoys exclusive deals such as 5% year round reward rate and 100 days of savings events for shopping at JCPenney stores.
Below are the outlined benefits accrued to JCPenney Credit Card holders
JCPenney Credit Card Benefits
- For every $1 in-store or online purchase you make with JCPenney credit card earns you one points and a minimal purchase exclusion for earning rewards.
- Cardholders will be instantly sent a $10 which is approximately 5% JCPenney reward certificate within 24 hours which can be used for another purchase at JCPenney once your Credit accounts gets to 200 rewards point balance.
- Access to unlimited reward points both online and in-store single purchase like; 10 JCPenney rewards certificate that is up to $100 in rewards.
- JCPenney Credit Card does not expire provided you keep making purchases with it
- Once your JCPenney rewards membership is very active by gaining points once in 12 month, you have your reward points with you constantly.
- JCPenney cardholders enjoys exclusive deal offers like; bonus points opportunities, dollar-off coupons and special birthday offer.
- JCPenney cardholders each year enjoys more than 100 days of exclusive savings deals.
Outlined below are steps to take in applying for JCPenney Credit card.
How to Apply for JC Penney Credit Card?
Follow these easy online steps to apply for JCPenney Credit Card
STEP 1: Visit the JCPenney credit card application webpage
STEP 2: Fill-in your personal details including your annual income (indicate if your home is rent or own).
STEP 3: Fill-in your Household Income, Rental Income or if the income from your partner.
STEP 4: Choose your card options option and can prefer to receive electronic statements
STEP 5: You can add an authorized user
STEP 6: You can sign up for card security which is a credit card insurance feature that takes care of your minimum balance or your entire balance based on conditions.
STEP 7: Tap the “Continue” button to submit your application form
How to Activate JCPenney Credit Card?
JCPenney Credit Card can be activated via two methods namely;
- Visit the JCPenney credit card website
- Tap on the “Activate Your Card” button
- Create your User ID and Password
- Provide the account number on the front of your card
- Tap on the “Next” button
- Fill-in your Social Security number last 4- digits
- Enter your Date of Birth or your mother’s maiden name
- Click on “enter”
- Call the phone number listed on the label on the card connected with the account and follow the prompting
- Provide the account number on the card (front)
- Provide your Social Security Number last 4-digits
- Provide your Date of Birth
- Provide your mother’s maiden name
- Hold on for a voice to confirm your JCPenney credit card activation.
How to Login?
- Visit the JCPenney credit card login page
- Enter your User ID
- Enter your Password
- Click on “Submit button
JCPenney Customer Service
For further details and enquiries contact the JCPenney Credit Card customer agent on this toll free number: 1-800-322-1189 or you can send a mail to:
P.O. Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896-0090
Other Credit Card