Harmon Face Values Credit Card introduces special offer, get a $25 off $100 coupon when you receive your card.
Cardholders can earn rewards on every purchase made at everywhere and enjoy special financing. Harmon Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank.
Harmon Face Values Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders get 5% back in rewards for every $1 spend at Bed Bath & Beyond, BuyBuy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops®, Cost Plus World Market®, and Harmon Face Values®.
- Get 2% back in Rewards for each $1 you spend on gas stations and groceries.
- 1% back in Rewards each time you spend $1 at anywhere MasterCard Is accepted
- Cardholders receive special Financing for 6 months on purchases made between $250- $500 at Harmon Face Values
- 12 months special financing on purchases of $500 or more at Harmon Face Values
- Cardholders can shop outside the brands and earn $25 gift certificate when you spend $1,000 in the first 6 months, anywhere MasterCard logo is located outside of Bed Bath & Beyond®, Buybuy Baby®, Christmas Tree shops® and that!®, Cost Plus World Market®and Harmon Face Values.
- Cardholders earn additional $75 gift certificate when you spend $6,000 at the first 6 months anywhere MasterCard logo is located outside of Bed Bath & Beyond®, Buybuy Baby®, Christmas Tree shops® and that!®, Cost Plus World Market and Harmon Face Values.
Harmon Face Values Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 26.24%, 20. 24%, or 16.24%
- APR for Balance transfer – 28.24%
- Cash Advances – not applicable
- Grace period – 23 days
- Minimum Interest Charge – $2.00
- Annual fee – None
- Balance transfers fee – $10 or 5%
- Cash Advance fee – $10 or 5%
- Convenience Check – $10 or 5%
- Foreign Transaction Fees – 3%
- Late Payment – $38
- Returned Payment – $38
Criteria For Application?
- Be at the age of majority in your territory
- Must have a valid government tax identification number (SSN or SIN)
- Must have a Street, rural route, or APO/FPO mailing address. (no P.O.Box address)
How To Apply?
- At home page of Harmon Face Values Credit Card and click on the ‘Apply Now” button
- Read through the application requirements and then key in your;
- First Name, MI (optional), Last name, Suffix (optional)
- Social security number, Date of birth(mm/dd/yyyy)
- Annual Income
- Zip Code
- Street Address, Suite or Apartment (optional)
- City, State
- Email Address, Confirm Email Address
- Mobile Phone, Alternate Phone Number
- Add Authorized Buyer to your account (Yes or No)
- Enter your Referral Code
- Click on the “Continue” button
How To Check Harmon Face Values Credit Card Application Status?
To check for your Status after applying for Harmon Face Values Credit Card call at 1-844-271-2766.
How To Activate?
To activate Harmon Face Values Credit Card;
- At the home page of Harmon Face Values Credit Card at Comenity Bank website
- Navigate and click ‘Activate card ’ Icon
- On the next page key in your Credit Card Account Number, Expiration date (mm/yy)
- Identification type (Social security number)
- Zip Code/Postal Code, last 4 numbers of Social security number,
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Login?
- At the Comenity Bank Credit Card web page
- Navigate to the right side of the screen
- Click on “Sign In “ widget
- Enter your User Name and Password in the blank space
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button
How To Recover Username and Password?
- From the ‘Login’ section of the home page of Comenity Bank
- Scroll down and click on ‘Forgot your username or password’ link
- Complete the information needed, Account number or User name, Zip code, Identification Type (SSN)
- the last 4 number of your Social security number
- Scroll down and click on the ‘find my account’ button.
How To Make Bill Payment?
- Payment can be made by Logging into the credit card account online
- Set up an automatic payment deduction
- Contact customer care service at 1-844-271-2766
Harmon Credit Card Customer Service Number
The Customer Service Center Number of the Harmon Face Values Credit Card Call at 1-844-271-2766 (TDD/TTY- 1-888-819-1918)