We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Halifax Clarity Credit Card can be classified as a premium credit card that offers some of the best Halifax incentives to the credit card holder.
Halifax Clarity Credit Card Review
This credit card was mainly designed for the regular travelers.
This is because, nearly a million Halifax Credit Card holders enjoyed the rewards options available on this credit card.
These rewards options includes the zero charges on card activities outside the United Kingdom.
Credit ratings are important while applying for credit card, in the case of Halifax Card, credit rating is affected.
Halifax Clarity Credit Card just like other credit card on the Halifax platform are financial products from Bank Of Scotland Plc.
By implication, this credit card is mainly in use in the United Kingdom.
Halifax Clarity Card Details
Here are some of the facts you need to know as a Halifax Credit Card holder;
- Cash withdrawals at Automatic teller machine (ATM) attracts a fee subject to terms and condition
- There are interest charged on purchases made with the credit card, however, interest can be overwritten when the card holder pays up within the due date.
- Using the credit card outside of United Kingdom attracts a convertible rate made by MasterCard and to be paid in British pounds.
- Cash withdrawals outside the United Kingdom territories attracts zero charges
- As a MasterCard powered product, this credit card can be used in over forty million locations (40 Million).
- Halifax secure offers the online security required to protect your online transactions
- With the aid of mobile banking, Halifax mobile enables the card holder to properly manage their account
- The Halifax mobile app offers the option of accessing your credit card statements, accessing card balance, bill payments, online transactions etc.
Rates (APRs) & Fees
- The general annual percentage rate is 18.9%, however, below are the variable standard annual rate
- Purchases is = 18.95% – 25.95%
- Money transfers is = 18.95% – 25.95%
- Balance transfer is = 18.95% – 25.95%
- Cash transactions is = 18.95% – 25.95%
- Simple annual rate for default charges is = 17.472% or 23.292%
- Minimum payments is = £12
- There are no annual fee charge
- Interest free period for purchases is = 56 days
- transfer fee on Promotion is = 3% (three months of account opening)
- Bal transfer and cash transfer does not have interest free period
Eligibility For Enrollment
- Must be a resident in the United Kingdom with legal document to prove
- Must be between the age bracket of 18 and above
- Have an annual income that comes in regularly
- Must not have a pending CCJ or bankruptcy case against you
Halifax Clarity Credit Card Enrollments
- Go to the Halifax Clarity Credit Card online application page here
- Enter the following into the online application form
- Names, email address, marital status, nationality, gender, date of birth, account number, phone number, current and previous United Kingdom address, sort code, your annual income before tax record.
- When you are done filling the application form
- You can then submit it for processing
Need Help? Contact Halifax Customer Service
In the event that you need help and assistance, you can contact Halifax customer service on +44 0113 366 0167.
Successful applicants receive their credit card 7 days after their application was submitted.