We DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Goodyear credit Card from CitiGroup offers cardholders perks and benefits at stores. Goodyear Card charges no annual fee for credit card usage.
Goodyear Tire Credit Card Review 2019
Goodyear Card Benefits
- Cardholders are offered purchase of new tires and auto repairs
- Your account can be managed anytime through online access
- Your credit card can be used in more than 6000 location globally
- Offers additional $80 in form of a rebate, on one set of 4 tires
- Get free tire rotation at participating stores
- A discount of 5% in oil charges is offered when you pay with a Belle Tire card
- Earn $200 on purchases online
- $160 is given for purchasing a set of 4 tires
Goodyear Credit Card Fees / Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Purchase Intro APR Rate – None for the first 6 months then 30.24%
- Foreign Transaction Fee – None
- Cash Advance Rate – 29.99%
- Late Payment Fee – $37
- Balance Transfer – Not allowed
- Online Response – None
How to Apply?
To apply for and get approved for the Goodyear credit card, applicants must follow the following guide.
- Visit the official Goodyear tire portal by clicking here
- Once on the page, click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ Tab to apply (This will redirect you to CitiGroup Application page)
- Type in your Bio-Data as requested (These include Personal information, Financial information and Identification)
- Go through the terms of service and accept
- Hit the submit bar to submit your application for Goodyear credit card.
How to Activate?
To activate your newly acquired Goodyear card, call support on 1-800-767-0291
How to Login?
- Visit the CitiGroup login page here
- Fill in the accurate User ID and the password of your credit card account
- Click “Sign In” to login
Goodyear Bill Payment
Your credit card bills can be paid by signing into your account as indicated above.
After you are logged in, you will locate the payment button, and make the desired credit card bill payment.
Goodyear Credit Card FAQ
Goodyear cards are accepted in over 60,000 locations across the state for your usage and flexibility.
You must read through the terms of service and accept them. You must also meet the minimum requirements for application.
With over 60,000 locations where the cards are accepted, you can technically use your Goodyear card presumably anywhere.
This card is issued by CitiBank and financed as such for Goodyear tires.
You can activate your card by following the instructions in the package received or by contacting support on 1-800-767-0291
Need Assistance? Contact Goodyear Card Customer Service
In the event that you run into any issues with your Goodyear credit card application, you can contact support on 1-800-767-0291