Gold Violin Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank and its an online retailer that deals in high quality disability living aids and lifestyle products.
Gold Violin Credit Card
Gold Violin Credit Card clients can choose their own Sale Day with 25% discount site wide and it can be used to make purchases at other Family Brands like; Appleseeds, Norm Thompson, Wintersilks, the TOG Shop, LinenSource, Willow Ridge, Blair, Old Pueblo Traders, Bedford Fair and Sahalie
Gold Violin Credit Card Requirements
- Interested Applicants must be 18 years old and above
- Must possess a valid government tax Identification Number (SSN or SIN)
- Must possess a valid government issued photo ID
- Must possess a rural route, street, or APO/FPO mailing address. (P.O. Box mailing address is not needed
Outlined below are the benefits accrued to Gold Violin Credit Cardholders
Benefits of Gold Violin Credit Card
- For every $150 purchase made with your card, earn $10 rewards.
- Every time you shop at Gold Violin Credit Card, you earn rewards
- $10 Rewards Certificate for every $150 spent on the Gold Violin credit card.
- Your Welcome Kit includes a “Choose Your Own Sale” Day with 25% OFF your entire purchases made
- Gold Violin Credit Card offers Exclusive Savings Welcome Kit which includes FREE shipping coupon and “Choose Your Own Sale” Day with 25% discount sitewide
- Gold Violin Credit Cardholders earns a birthday bonus of 25% OFF sitewide on your special day
- Gold Violin Credit Cardholders can personally manage their account online at any point in time
- Gold Violin Credit Card offers $10 Rewards Certificate for every $150 spent on the credit card.
Gold Violin Credit Card Application Process
STEP 1: Visit the Gold Violin Credit Card webpage at: https://goldviolin.blair.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=PLC
STEP 2: Select the “Apply Now” button
STEP 3: You will be redirect to www.d.comenity.net/goldviolin/public/Applyintro. Xhtml
STEP 4: Ensure you read through the vital details like; application requirements, fees, rates and all other details regarding the Gold Violin credit card
STEP 5: Enter your First Name , Middle Initial , Last name, suffix (optional), Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Total Annual Income, Zip Code, Current Street Address, Suite or Apartment, City State, Email Address (verify the email address), Mobile Phone and an Alternate Phone Number
STEP 6: Select the “Submit” button
Gold Violin Credit Card Activation Process
- Visit the Gold Violin Credit Card Login webpage at: https://d.comenity.net/goldviolin/
- Enter the “Register for Access” button
- Enter your Credit Card Account Number, Zip Code/Postal Code, Identification type and Social Security Number Last 4-digits
- Select the “Find My Account” button
Gold Violin Credit Card Logo Process
- Visit the Comenity Bank Credit Card homepage at: https://d.comenity.net/goldviolin/
- Enter your Username and Password
- Select the “Sign In/ Login” button
Gold Violin Credit Card Username and Password Recovery
- Visit the Gold Violin Credit Card webpage
- Select the “Forgot Username or Password” button
- Enter your Account Number or Username, Zip code, Identification Type and your Social Security Number last 4-digits
- Select the “find my account” button.
Gold Violin Credit Card Customer Service Number
For further details and enquires, contact the Gold Violin Credit Card customer service on: 1-877-371-3709
Monday – Saturday
8am – 9pm ET.
Or visit the Comenity Bank Address at:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus OH, 43218-3003