Gap Visa Credit Card Login and Sign Up Tips – Here is how to Apply for Gap Credit Card and access to their Customer Service numbers.
Gap Visa Credit Card Review
Gap Visa Credit Card is a co-branded credit card, issued by Synchrony Bank.
The Gap Visa Card offers cardholders special rewards at the Gap Store and it’s sister stores across the nation.
Gap is a clothing store that operates both online and in-store.
Gap offers clothing lines for men, women, kids, baby and maternity wears. Their clothing comes in all sizes, and can cater for your entire family needs.
Gap Visa credit card, can be used at other stores that accept Visa. It charges no annual for card usage.
Gap Visa Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders, earn 5 points for every dollar spent at Gap and it’s sister stores. These sister stores are Old Navy, Banana Republic, Piperlime.
- You earn 1 point per dollar on all other purchases.
- Immediately a cardholder accumulates 500 points, you are eligible to earn a $5 reward.
- Cardholders, can combine multiple rewards, or combine with most other sales and coupons for a deeper discount
- There’s a special offer, to earn extra points. These includes; 10% discount on Tuesdays, special savings on birthdays, and access to special events with exclusive discounts.
- Once cardholders, earn a 5,000 bonus points, in a calendar year, their account can be upgraded to Silver status.
- The benefit of Silver status is that, you stand to gain Free online shipping on all purchases, 20% quarterly reward bonus, 15% discount on a day of your choice, triple points, on select days, as well as a free basic alterations on Banana Republic purchases.
Gap Visa Credit Card Fees and Rates
- Regular APR Rate – 24.99 ( Variable )
- Cash Advance APR Rate – 26.99% ( Variable )
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3%
- Late Payment Fee – Up to $38
- Annual Fee – None
- Cash Advance Fee – 10$ OR 4%, whichever is greater
How to Apply for Gap Credit Card
To apply for, and get approved for Gap Visa CC, applicant must do the following
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Social security number (SSN)
- It is expected that an applicant must a resident of the U.S.
- Should have a government issued photo ID
- A clear credit record is needed.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Synchrony Financial homepage
- Next, you are to provide the following personal information; First name, M.I. ( Optional), Last name, Suffix ( Optional), Street address, Apt # ( Optional), Zip code, City & State, Housing, Primary phone ( Type), Alternate phone ( Type), Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth, Annual net income, and Length of time at Current address
- Choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the option following option; Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements
- Go thru the Synchrony Bank rate and fee table
- Consent to the Terms and Conditions of the credit card
- Once you done filling out the above mentioned details, you are to tap on the “Secure Submit” button, to submit your application.
How to Activate Gap Visa Credit Card
To activate your newly acquired Gap Visa CC, call at 1-866-450-4467.
How to Login Gap Visa Credit Card
To login Gap Visa CC;
- Scroll to the login page of Gap card services
- Tap on the “Register” button
- Next, you are to key in your credit card number, ZIP code, Email address, social security number and Date of birth, to enable you login.
How to Make Gap Visa Credit Card Bill Payment
There are three methods you can use in making your GAP credit Card bill payments.
- Sign into your credit card account
- Tap on the “Pay Your Bill” button
- Next, you are to key in the following information; Your bank name, Checking account number, as well as your bank routing number.
- Choose the amount you wish to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance as well as any amount up to your current balance.
- You are to give up to a week, to process your first online payment. But for subsequent online payments, you are to allow up to 72 hours for your payments to post.
You can mail your payments, to the following address;
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
Call Gap card services, at 800-887-1198, provide card number and your bank account information and the amount you desire to pay. Next, follow the automated prompts to schedule your payment.
How to Recover User ID or Password
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Lookup User ID” just above the login button
- Next, key in your credit card number and the last four digits of your social security number
- Scroll to Gap login page
- Choose “ I forgot my password”
- Key in a valid email address
- Choose email password
- You will receive an email in your inbox with a temporary password instruction on how to reset your password
- Once your done, you will get a confirmation email, stating that your password has been changed.
Need Assistance? Contact Gap Visa Credit Card Customer Service
Call: 1-800-427-7895, to gain access to a customer care agent.
TDD: For hearing impaired: 1-888-906-1104, to gain access to customer care agent.