We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
FIT MasterCard is issued by the Bank of Missouri built for people with less than perfect credit. FIT Card helps build and rebuild Mastercard cardholders.
See Fit MasterCard Benefits
There are quite some benefits that’s attached to your fit card. This fitness first card gives discounts at gyms and other healthy living centers.
Let’s take a quick rundown of some benefits that’s been noticed with Fits gym MasterCard.
- Swift Application: Getting the Fits card is quite easy. The entire application process and approval can be done online.
- Acceptability: The Fit Mastercard can be used at any locations nationwide where Mastercard® is accepted.
- 24/7 Access: There is a free online account access anytime and any day from the tips of your fingers; even while on the go.
Fit MasterCard Fees/Rates
- Annual Fee – Yes, comes with an annual fee of $99.00
- Processing Fee – There is a onetime processing fee of $89
- Additional Card Fee – There is an additional card fee of $30 where applicable.
- APR – 29.99%
- Cash Advance Fee – Either $5.00 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars
- Late Payment/Returned Fee – Up to $38.00
- Monthly Maintenance Fee – There is a $75 monthly maintenance fee attached to the Fits card.
- Minimum Interest Charge – None.
How to Apply for Fit MasterCard?
To apply for, and get approved for Fit MasterCard, please follow the below listed procedures.
- Visit Fits MasterCard application page here
- Once on the page, click on the APPLY NOW tab
- Fill in the form on the page. This includes and not limited to your name, address, phone numbers, other personal / Residential details.
- Submit your application as you accept the terms of usage of Fit credit card.
How to Login to Fit Credit Card?
Below are some simple steps to sign in and login to your Fits card.
Visit the official login page as indicated above.
Type in your USER ID and your PASSWORD to gain access to your online dashboard
Click Sign in to Login
How to Recover Fit MasterCard Username / Password?
- On the login page, tap on the “forgot username” link
- On the new page, that pops up, enter your Account number
- Tap on the “Next” link to recover your USERNAME
- On the login page, tap on the “forgot password” link
- On the new page, that pops up, enter your Username
- Tap on the “Next” link to recover your password.
How to Make Fit Mastercard Bill Payment
You can make your FIT card bill payments either online or offline.
- Log into your account and locate the payment tab
- Choose a suitable payment option, and make your bill payment.
You can alternatively call Fit customer care service to make your payment or send a check to process your payments.
FIT Mastercard FAQ & Answers
FIT MasterCard is for people with less than perfect credit as it helps build and rebuild your credit.
Well, from our findings, the FIT Card is legit. We were able to confirm its legibility as at the time of writing this review.
This card comes with an annual fee of $99.00.
Well, depends on what exactly you need in a MasterCard, You need to go through the individual reviews to better understand if this card is good for you.
Need Help? Contact Fit Customer Service Number
You can contact Fit customer care service and representatives on 1-866-449-4514 for any assistance and guide.