We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
First Progress Credit Card is issued by Synovus Bank, Columbus. Here are the trending reviews, complaints and Signup Tips for First Progress Card.
First Progress Credit Card Reviews
The First Progress Credit Card is a MasterCard with a credit line based on a refundable security deposit instead of credit score.
The First Progress Card offers packages that makes life easy. This can be seen in their benefits and the diversity of cards offered.
First Progress Credit Card Types
First Progress Bank offers different credit cards which makes them a choiced card for all those that believe in diversities when it pertains their finance.
Below are the types of credit cards offered by First Progress.
- The Platinum Prestige MasterCard Secured Credit Card
- The Platinum Select MasterCard Credit Card
- The Platinum Elite MasterCard Secured Credit Card
The above card comes with their individual benefits. We will be generalizing the benefits of all the First Progress Credit Card.
To enjoy the full benefits of these cards, you must have a bank account with First Progress Bank.
First Progress Credit Card Benefits
The First Progress Platinum Credit Card has varieties of benefits that it offers to holders.
These includes and not limited to the below listed benefits.
- Acceptability – The First Progress Credit Card is generally Accepted Nationwide.
- It also comes with an extended Warranty
- There is no minimum credit score charged with your First Progress Credit Card.
- You also get access to Purchase assurance with the First Progress Credit Card
- You do not need a credit history to apply.
- You get a unique protection, assistance and savings
- You get access to identity theft Alerts
- Your First Progress Card has Price protection
First Progress Card Fees and Rates
Below are the fees and rates that is associated with the First Progress Card. We have generalize these card fees and rates.
You might want to take a look at the individual credit cards for their individual fees and rates.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases – 19.99%
- APR for Cash Advances – 24.99%
- Interest rates – None if all payments balance are made before due date.
- Minimum interest rates – less than $1.50
- Annual Fee – $29.00
- Cash Advance – Either $10.00 or 3%
- Foreign Transaction – 3% of the transaction amount
- Late Payment – Up to $38.00
- Returned Payment – Up to $27.00
How To Apply for First Progress?
Below are the detailed instructions on how to apply for the First Progress Credit Cards.
The First Progress Platinum Card is an immediate application credit card that can be funded later.
However, the following are the required steps to follow for your First Progress Card application.
- Visit First Progress Website here
- Select the desired Card you want to apply for (Platinum Prestige MasterCard, Platinum Select MasterCard and Platinum Elite MasterCard) and click APPLY NOW!
- Fill in your Profile Information. This consists of your Agreements, Basic Info, Contact Details, Finance, Funding and Personal Info
How To Activate Your First Progress Credit Cards?
To Activate your Progress Credit Cards, you can contact their customer care service to activate or login to your online section and follow the instructions as displaced.
Need Assistance? Contact First Customer Care?
You can contact First Progress Bank Customer Care service on 1-888-237-6828 for all help and complains.
Address: P.O. Box 9053, Johnson City, TN 37615-9053