We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
eBay MasterCard Review with a credit score of 670 – 850 for better approval. eBay Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. Here is how to Apply.
eBay MasterCard Review
The eBay MasterCard is for customers that spend heavily on things like gas and dining purchases as it has no annual fee attached to it.
This card is licence by MasterCard International Incorporated and
The eBay Extras MasterCard also has a reward cap such as high rewards rates which is not in a lot of other competing credit cards.
Outlined below, are the benefits of eBay Credit card for interested customers.
Benefits Of eBay Credit Card
Below, are the great benefits assured a customer when they choose eBay Card.
- Spend $1,000 within a year and enjoy 5X points subsequently.
- You stand to earn 2X points on every $1 spent gas, groceries and restaurant.
- For every $1 you spend on PayPal and eBay, you get 2x points.
- You also get $1 on every other purchases.
- Earn $10 statement credit for every 1,500 points you make.
- You get Price protection for 60 days.
- Every eBay card holder is assured of no cost identity theft resolution.
eBay Card Requirements
Here are some criteria to meet if you want the eBay Card.
- Must be 18 years and above
- Before applying for eBay credit card, applicant must previously posses a PayPal account.
How to Apply for eBay MasterCard?
Here are the step by step guidelines in applying for the eBay Credit Card.
- Step 1: Log in with your PayPal account details where you will be directed to the Synchrony Bank application webpage.
- Step 2: Fill in your personal details such as; First name, Last name, M.I, Address, City, State, Zip, primary phone contact, Additional phone contact, Email address, Annual net income, Number of years at present Address and Residence.
NB: No P.O Boxes allowed.
- Step 3: Check the applicable box for your statement delivery.
- Step 4: Enter your personal details like; Date of birth, ITIN/SSN, Mother’s maiden name.
- Step 5: Tap on the Card Security Debt Cancellation Program Agreement if you need to.
- Step 6: Click on the ‘’Accept and Submit’’ to complete the application process.
You can start using your card through your PayPal account wherever PayPal is accepted.
NB: please, ensure you read through the interest Rates and Charges of the Credit Card.
How To Activate Your eBay Credit Card?
You have to activate your eBay Credit card in order to use it successfully and here are the simple steps to take.
- Log in to your PayPal account and click on “PayPal MasterCard” to start.
- Click on “Services” and “Activate Card”
- Enter the card number and a 3-digit security code
- Click on “Activate” and your card will automatically be activated.
Need Help? Customer Service Contact
For further inquiries or issues concerning your eBay Credit Card, Call: 866-419-4095.