We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Disney Credit Card is issued by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to help save money for family vacations. The Disney card gives signup bonus and Credit rewards.
Chase Disney Credit Card Review
Walt Disney World or Disneyland credit card that many often consider is the one offered by Chase.
Disney Visa Cards from Chase are two:
- The Disney Premier Visa Card
- Disney Visa Card
These two cards have the same features, rewards and benefits.
The Chase Bank is the exclusive issuer of Disney credit card in the United States.
This card has a lots of perk attached with it. Chase Disney cards comes with sign-up bonus and no annual fees. Chase Disney card is a Visa card with rewards.
This Card gives a cardholder 1% in Disney rewards Dollar on all card purchases. Enjoy Disney and Star Wars perks all the through the year.
Chase Disney Credit Card Benefits
Disney Premier Visa Card has varieties of benefits that it offers school as follows:
- Signup Bonus – Credit cardholders enjoys $50 in Disney Rewards after first purchase.
- 10% Savings on shopping – This is help cardholders to save up to 10% on select Disney and Star Wars purchases at Disney store and shop Disney. Com.
- $200 Statement Credit – This credit card gives this bonus when a cardholder ha snot received bonus on the card for the past 24 months.
- 2% in Disney Rewards – On Selected categories such as on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants and most Disney locations.
- Excellent Photo Opportunities – Credit card cardholders enjoys excellent photo opportunities with Disney or star Wars Characters, held in private locations at the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
- Security and protection – fraud monitoring, Fraud Alerts, Zero liability, EMV Chip-Embedded Card.
- Baggage Delay Insurance– if cardholders bags are delayed for over 6hours, such applications resonance will receive $100 per day for 3 days as compensation.
- Roadside Dispatch – the cars offers 24/7 assistance and costs for actual services, securing aids with towing, jump-start, gas delivery and lockout.
- Digital Payment – Disney Visa card are conveniently used by Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay.
- Chase Mobile Banking – This app can be downloaded into your personal smartphone and you gain access to your credit card account.
- Purchase protection and Extended Warranty protection.
- Disney Rewards with Dollars – Every Cardholders enjoys Disney Rewards with Dollars. This includes Themes Park tickets, Resorts, Resort stays, shopping, dining and more.
- Special Vacation Financing – This card also help its cardholder to plan and enjoys special vacation financing. Enjoy 0% promotional APR for 6 months on Selected Disney vacation packages form the date of purchase, after that a variable 17.74%.
- Redeem Toward Airline Travel.
- No Annual fee
- Initial zero APR. 0% interest – On certain Disney vacation for the first six months of purchases.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – Theft and Collision coverage covers your personal auto insurance for domestic rental and abroad rental.
Disney Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – 17.74%
- Balance Transfer APR – 17.74%
- Cash Advances APR – 26.74%
- Minimum Interest Charge – None
- Annual Membership Fees – None
- Balance Transfer Fee – Either $5 or 3%
- Cash Advances – Either $10 or 3%
- Foreign Transaction Fee – 3% of each transaction made in U.S. dollars.
- Late payment – up to $15 when balance is less than $100, up to $27 when balance is $250, $37when balance is more than $250o or more.
- Over-the-Credit-limit – None.
- Return Payment – Up to $37.
- Return Check – None.
How To Apply?
- Visit the official Disney Credit Card application page by clicking here
- Complete the form displayed with your personal details.
- First select the particular Visa card of your choice,
- Fill your personal details such as your first name, middle name and last name, mailing address 1&2, Your City, State and Zip Code.
- Scroll down and review your details and click on Submit button.
How To Activate Disney Credit Card?
- Go to the Web page of JPMorgan Chase. Co by clicking here
- Click on the apply button to verify the credit card online
- On the verification page, create an online Chase account. If you are an existing client just log in. If not click on ‘sign up’ to create an online account.
- Find your credit card account on the online portal.
- Click on the my account tab and select the credit card you want to activate.
- Click on the activation button
How To Check Application Status?
After your application for the Disney credit card, you may not receive an instant approval in such a situation you can easily check up the status of your application by calling the Chase Application Status Hotline.
Enter your social security number to check your status. Chase Applications Status Hotline: 1-888-338-2586.
How To Login?
- Get to the official homepage by clicking here
- On the secure log in page, Enter your Username ID and Password
- Click on log in button to access your account.
How To Recover User ID and Password?
- On the login page as indicated above, Scroll down to forget your password and Username ID
- Fill your identification details such as social security number, Tax ID number, Email address and Security code.
- Click the Submit button.
Disney Credit Card FAQ.
Looking at the Disney Credit Card rates, fees and reward points with an Initial Zero APR 0% interest, its a good deal.
Yes, its a Visa card and the Disney card can be used anywhere VISA is accepted and in use.
According to Disney rewards policy, your points will expire after 5 years from when the points were offered. This makes it a great way to save up points.
No, the Disney range of cards don’t have an annual fee. As a matter of policy, you get to receive a gift reward after successful activation.
You can cancel the Disney card anytime by getting across to the designated customer care representatives on 1-800-300-8575
Need Help? Contact Disney Credit Card Customer Service
For information and inquiries on Disney Credit Card, you can call the official representatives on 1-800-300-8575.