We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Dillards credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank. It offers cardholders, no annual fee charge for Dillards card usage, 10% credit reward shopping, 2 reward points per $ spent on gas and grocery procurement.
Dillards Credit Card Review
This card has no annual fee charge, no introductory APR rate charged. On the whole, it is a card with low credit requirements. Dillards credit card can be used at Dillard’s stores.
Dillards Credit Card Benefits
- This credit card charges no annual fee for card usage
- Cardholders, can earn a 10% reward shopping through the card.
- Offers a sign up bonus of 10% rewards shopping pass
- Earn 2 reward points per $ spent on gas and grocery procurement
Dillards Credit Card Fees/ Rates
- Annual Fee – None charged
- Introductory APR Rate – None required
- Normal APR Rate – 22.99 or 24.99 based on your credit worthiness
- Cash Advance APR Rate –N/A
- Cash Advance Fee – N/A
How to Apply for Dillards Credit Card?
To apply for and get approved for the Dillards credit card, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- It is expected that an applicant should posses a valid SSN.
- An applicant should have a valid license or non-driver ID
How to Apply?
Call at 1-800-643-8276, and tap “0” – An intending applicant can also visit a Dillard’s store and request for the form or check here for the online application form .
How to check application status
Applicants who desire to check their application status, can do so by calling at 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273)
How to cancel credit card?
Card holders who desire to cancel their credit card, can do so by calling the customer service department at 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273)
How to activate card?
- Choose the “New User” link which is situated at the basement of the Sign On section on the login homepage, as pictured below
- Enter your credit card number, last four digits of the Card member’s Social security number, Date of birth and Email address below to start the enrollment process
- Thereafter, you will be navigated to a new page. Go through the terms and conditions and agree to them. Create your profile, and finally confirm the details you have provided.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
Call: 1-800-DILLARD (800-345-5273) to gain access to a customer care agent.