Costco Credit Card Reviews
The Costco credit card enable members to earn 3% Cash Back at restaurants, 2% on gas and up to 1% on all other purchases.
This credit card is right for you if you’re a Costco member and if you like earning Cash back.
- Earn cash back virtually everywhere
- Get 3% on restaurant purchases, 2% on gas purchases and up to 1% on all other purchases
- No limit on how much you can earn
- No annual fee
- Platinum benefits
- Doubles as your Costco membership card
Costco Credit Card Benefits
- If you use your Capital One Costco credit card to buy an new item in Canada, you get this at a lower price within 60 days of purchase
- $100 per item and $500 per calendar is paid to you via Price Protection Service.
- Automatic insurance against theft, loss or damage for most personal items purchased anywhere in the world for 120 days from the date of purchase when the full cost of the item is charged to your Costco credit card.
- Extended warranty coverage that automatically doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 2 Years.
- It provides 24/7 assistance for medical referrals, emergency cash transfers, lost documents and ticket replacements, lost luggage assistance and legal referrals when traveling outside your province of residence. Any costs that accrues with these services are charged to your Costco credit card.
- As a travel benefit, you are eligible for reimbursement of up to $100 per day for up to 3 days to purchase essential items.
- If your checked baggage is delayed for more than four hours at your away-from-home destination, simply charge the full cost of your tickets to your capital one credit card.
- You get insured if your rental car is damaged or stolen when you rent the car for a period of up to 31 days. Just charge the full cost of your car rental to your capital one credit card and decline the collision damage waiver insurance offered by the rental agency (you could save $20-$30 per day)
- Your spouse and dependent children are insured against accidental loss of life or dismemberment for up to $250,000 while traveling on a common carrier (Bus, Cruise, Plane or Train). You can achieve this by simply charging your fare to your capital one credit card.
Additional Benefits of Costco Credit Card
- The card is accepted at over 35 million locations worldwide. Be it at the mall, the grocery store or on vacation, you’ll earn cash back on every purchase you make
- 3% on restaurant purchases
- 2% on gas purchases
- 5% on the first $3,000 you spend annually on all other purchases, and 1% after that
- There’s no limit on how much you can earn
- Get your cash back in January as a rebate coupon you can use to shop at Costco.
How to Apply for Costco Credit Card?
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Care
In the event that you need more details about the Costco card, you can contact the Capital One customer care numbers below for more details.
- Within USA: 1-877-383-4802
- Outside USA: 1-804-934-2001