Coles MasterCard is issued by Coles Financial Services. It is a credit card, with an everyday low interest rate of 12.99% P.A from Coles Supermarkets.
Coles MasterCard Benefits
You enjoy special rewards on purchases, collect flybuys points when you shop at Coles Supermarkets.
- Get free delivery at Coles online using your Coles credit card
- Charges a low $58 annual fee
- There’s 0% p.a. on purchases for 15 months.
- Receive 1 point for every $2 you spend at Coles Supermarkets
- Enjoy $10 off your Coles supermarket shop instantly at the checkout when you redeem 2,000 flybuys points
- Combines MasterCard and flybuys card in one, to enable you carry just one card instead of two
- With the Free Coles Mobile Wallet App, you can view, and activate flybuys offers with your phone, and keep track of your purchases for your convenience and control
- Revel up to 55 days interest free on purchases, as you pay your full balance off each month
- Stay protected with Coles Shield and MasterCard Zero Liability Guarantee, which gives you peace of mind, and secures you from fraud.
- Easily access your account online, and thru the app
- Gives additional cards, available with one convenient statement
- Gain access to Coles 24/7 worldwide concierge
- Revel complimentary insurance, which protects the items you buy with your card if they are permanently lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.
More Credit Cards August 2020
Coles MasterCard Fees / Rates
- Purchases Interest Rates – 12.99% p.a.
- Cash Advances – 19.99%
- Annual Fee – $58
- International Cash Advance Fee – $5
- International Transaction Fee – 2.5%
- Late Payment Fee – $10.00
- Over-the-Counter Transaction Fee – $2.25
- Paper Statement Fee – $2.00 per statement.
How to Apply for Coles Low Rate MasterCard
To apply for, and get approved for Coles Low Rate MasterCard, applicants must note the following criteria:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must earn a minimum income of $25,000 per year or more
- Should be a permanent Australian resident
- A good credit rating is required
- Posses an Australian mobile phone number
- An email address is needed, to enable you receive electronic statements, and other communications thru email
- Should have existing flybuys membership number ready.
How to Apply
- Scroll to Coles Financial Services Limited application portal
- In the fields provided, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name.
- In the contact details section, enter the following details; Mobile phone, Email.
- Read thru, and agree to the Electronic Communication Consent Declaration
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase of the application.
How to Activate Coles MasterCard?
To activate your newly acquired Coles Low Rate MasterCard;
- Scroll to osc.coles.com.au and login using your username and password
- Choose your Coles Pay Tag
- Navigate to “Manage My Card”, and tap on “Activate”, to activate your card.
Via Coles Mobile Wallet App
Download the Coles Mobile Wallet App, and follow the prompts, to activate your card
Call at 1300 306 397, to activate your card.
How to Login Coles Low Rate MasterCard
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to here
- Type in your Username and Password
- Tap on the “Login” link, to access your account.
How to recover Username / Password
- On the login page, click on the “Forgot your Username or Password” link
- Enter your Username
- Enter your 16 digit card number, which is on your card, or on your statement.
- Enter your 16 digit card number, which is on your card or on your statement.
How to Make Bill Payments
You can make your bill payment via BPAY. To do this;
- Go to the official portal as indicated above and login with your username and password
- Tap on “My Payments” and tap on “New Bill Payment”
- Choose the credit card, with which you wish to pay your bill, thereafter, choose “New Bill Payee”
- Go thru with the instructions and make your bill payment.
Coles Customer Service Number
In case you need to gain access to the designated customer care agents call 1300 306 397.