We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Clydesdale Credit Card is issued by Clydesdale Bank to assist users with business expenses. The Clydesdale Business Card helps manage your finances more accurately.
Clydesdale Credit Card Review
Clydesdale offers two major types of credit card which includes:
- Clydesdale B Credit card
- Clydesdale Gold MasterCard
- Virgin Money Credit Card
Now, both the above listed cards has great benefits attached and worth consideration.
For Example, the Gold Master Card has a Rate of interest of 18.9% pa (variable) with a Total amount of credit totaling £1200 and 18.9% APR (variable).
Whereas, the Clydesdale B Credit card has a Rate of interest of 9.9% per annum with £1,200 Total amount of credit
and 9.9% APR.
The differences are not quite much and as such, we will be listing the benefits for both cards below.
Clydesdale Credit Card Benefits
- The B Credit card offers 0% balance transfer fee, Secure online shopping, No annual fee, 24 hour fraud support, Easy payments among others.
- The Gold MasterCard boasts of 0% interest on all purchases for first 26 months of the account.
- Get exclusive special discount at a range of participating retailers with MasterCard Business Savings ™ Scheme.
- Get SmartData to keep up to date with accounting info and stay in charge of your business expenses.
Clydesdale Business Credit Card Fees And Rates
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases – 18.9%
- Representative APR – 18.9% APR (variable)
- APR for Cash Advances – 27.9%
- Balance transfer – None
- Annual Fee – $0
- Cash Advance – None
- Balance transfers – None
- Foreign Transaction – £3 or 3%
How To Apply For Clydesdale Credit Card?
Requirements To Apply
- Applicants must reside in UK
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have not currently hold a Clydesdale Bank or Yorkshire Bank Credit Card
How To Apply for Clydesdale Cards?
Below are the basic steps to apply for the above listed cards.
- Visit the application page here
- Select your preferred card as listed above
- After selecting your card, go through the details to better understand the card and click APPLY
- Fill in your Personal details, Residential and Bank details.
- Add an additional cardholder as may be required.
How To Activate Clydesdale Credit Cards
To activate your newly approved credit card, call support on 0800-345-7365
How To Log In To Clydesdale Business Credit Card
- Go to Clydesdale Bank Login page as indicated above or paste this in your browser – https://secure.cbonline.co.uk/
- Click on the LOGIN bar at the far RIGHT
- Enter your login details (Customer number or username)
- Click Continue to Login
Lost/ Stolen Card
If a cardholders lost their credit or its stolen please call at 0800 345 7365 (Within UK) and +44 141 951 7320 (Outside UK)
How To Make Bill payment With Clydesdale Business Credit Card
To make your bill payment of your credit card,
- Direct Debit – Set up a direct or amend to pay your bill call at 0800 345 7365
- Online Banking
- By mail
P. O. Box 4509,
Leeds, L S2 8NP
Need HELP? Contact Clydesdale Customer Service
In case you need more help and assistance, you can contact Clydesdale customer service numbers on 0800 345 7365 (Within UK) and +44 141 951 7320 (Outside UK)