We DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Citi preferred credit card is a credit card that gives its eligible customers a whooping 2% reward on entertainment and dining expenses with no annual fee.
This Citi Preferred Credit card is also of great value to individuals who visit bars, restaurant and movie theatres on a regular basis.
[alert-announce]Below are the benefits an individual enjoys for choosing the Citi Preferred Credit card.[/alert-announce]
Benefits of Citi Preferred Credit Card
For choosing the Citi Preferred Credit Card, you enjoy these privileges.
- No annual fee charge
- You get a reward of 2x points on entertainment and Dining out.
- You also get a reward of 1x points on every other expenses.
- You can get as many points as possible with this credit card.
- You can turn your points for gift cards to popular restaurant, home and department stores.
- At ThankYou.com, you can change your 2,500 ThankYou points for $25 gift card.
- From the first date of your account opening, you get a reward of 0% APR on expenses for 15 months.
- You also get 0% transfer balance for 15 months after which you can now get a whooping 15.49%-25.49%.
How To Apply for Citi Preferred Credit Card
Here are a few guidelines in applying for the Citi Preferred Credit Card.
- Visit the Citi webpage.
- Scroll down to the reward cards
- Select the Citi ThankYou Preferred Card
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Fill-in your details such as; your name, address and all financial data.
- Ensure you review your application
- Click on “Submit”.
How To Activate Citi Preferred Card
Putting a call across to the customer care for your card activation can be very demanding so, here is an easy way out in ensuring that your credit card is activated
- Step 1: Ensure that you download the Citi mobile app.
- Step 2: Click on the “Register” button.
- Step 3: Using your phone’s camera, Scan your card as directed by the app.
- Step 4: Fill-in your CVV, Date of Birth and your Social Security last 4-digits number manually into the appropriate space.
- Step 5: Click on the “Activate” button.
Customer Care Support?
For further enquiries regarding your credit card, call the Citi Customer service on
1860 210 2484 (Local call charges apply)
Use +91 22 4955 2484 if you are calling from outside of India.
Citibank Client Services Address:
100 Citibank Drive
San Antonio, TX 78245
Other Credit Cards