Chase Freedom Credit Card is issued by Chase Bank with bonuses like a 5% cash back credit each quarter and 1% cash back using Chase Freedom Card for purchases.
Chase Freedom Credit Card
The Chase Freedom Credit Card offers it’s cardholders some nice perks. It comes with some great benefits and rewards for all eligible cardholders.
You’ll earn 5% cash back each quarter on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in that quarters bonus categories.
More Credit Cards May 2020
April –June: Grocery Stores (Not including Walmart and Target purchases. Drugstores)
July – September: Restaurants, Movie theaters
October – December: Walmart Department Stores
- Activate by December 14, 2017
- Redeem for cash back, there’s no minimum to redeem for cash back. You can also choose to receive a statement credit or direct deposit into most U.S. checking and savings account.
- Shop with points at Amazon, by linking your Chase Freedom Unlimited card to your Amazon.com account and instantly redeem your Cash Back rewards to pay for all or part of your eligible Amazon.com orders at checkout, including tax and shipping.
- Redeem for a variety of gift cards and certificates for shopping, dining and entertainment, and more.
- Book your travel with Chase Ultimate Rewards for competitive rates and flexible ways to make payments.
- Service Protection: Zero liability protection,
Chase Freedom Credit Card Benefits
We believe the benefits of this card will determine either you apply for the same or NOT.
Therefore, we’ve made a compilation of some of the benefits of using the Chase Freedom card below for all interested persons.
- Bonus 1: Earn $25 bonus after you add your first authorized user and make your first purchase within this same three month period.
- Bonus 2: $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in the first three months of opening your account.
- Zero Liability Protection: This means you won’t be held accountable for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- Purchase Protection: This covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection: This extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Fraud Protection: Your account is safeguarded with the use of sophisticated Real-Time Fraud Monitoring.
- Fraud Alerts: In the event of unusual activity, Chase can notify you by phone, text or email.
Chase Freedom Credit Card Rates
- The Chase Freedom Visa Credit Card has no annual fee attached to it, thus you pay no annual fee for all the great features and benefits that accrues with using this card.
- Get a 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases – it’s automatic.
- Cash Back rewards don’t get to expire as long as your account is remains open. Also there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- Low intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. Thereafter, 15.99%-24.74% variable APR. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred with a minimum of $5
How to Apply?
Below are a more simplified steps of applying for the Freedom Credit Card from Chase:
- Visit the official Chase website by clicking here
- Select the Chase Freedom Cash Back Credit Card
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Complete and SUBMIT your Application.
Chase Freedom Credit Card FAQ
Since this is a Chase card, the credit score is 680 and higher. You need a good to excellent credit score to apply.
There is an 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After this, there is a variable APR of between 16.99 %–25.74%.
You can activate your Chase Freedom card using the details provided in the envelop received. You van also contact support on 1-800-432-3117 to activate your card.
The Chase Freedom card is a Cash Back credit card that offers rewards to cardholders for purchases made with the Freedom Card.
You cant contact Chase Freedom Card designated support on 1-800-432-3117 if you need help or want to talk with a customer care Representative.