We (CreditCardVilla) DO NOT currently earn commission or money from the companies mentioned in this post nor links. All Review are our opinion and are not endorsed nor influenced by any issuer.
Chase Credit Card is issued by Chase, it is a great card to use which offers exclusive rewards and benefits with no annual fee charged.
Chase AARP Credit Card Review
When you make purchases at restaurants and gas stations with your Chase Credit Card, you earn a 3% back cash benefits, 1% back on any other purchases and lots more.
Anytime an individual makes use of their card, 0.10% will be donated to the AARP Foundations in support of the Drive to End Hunger
Outlined below are the benefits of using Chase Credit Card
Chase AARP Credit Card Benefits?
- No annual fee charged
- Customer purchase protection
- Cardholders can get card replacement in case of emergency
- Cardholders enjoys zero liability protection
- Extended warranty protection
- Cardholders enjoys $100 cash back welcome bonus when you make purchases worth $500 in the first 3 months after your account opening
- 3% cash back rewards on purchases at restaurants and pump stations
- 1% cash back on any other purchases made.
- 0% welcome APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
How to Apply for Chase Credit Card?
STEP 1: Visit the Chase webpage
STEP 2: Find the credit card page and select the “ credit cards”
STEP 3: Choose your preferred credit card option and click on “Apply Now” button
STEP 4: You will be asked to supply your personal details like; Full Name, Current Home Address (how long you have been living at the current address), Annual income, Social Security Number, Your employer details and lots more.
STEP 5: Ensure you read through the details supplied in case of any mistake and read through the Terms and Conditions too.
STEP 6: Click on “Submit Application” button and you will be notified as soon as it is received.
How to Activate your AARP Chase Credit Card?
- Visit the homepage
- Select the “New chase online” and click on “Not Enrolled, Sign up Now” f you are a new cardholder.
- Provide your Chase account credit or debit number
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Enter a User ID and Password
- Enter the last 4-digits of your Social Security number or tax identification number
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Provide the personal identifying questions that you answered when applying for the card
- Enter your email address
- Enter your billing address
How to Login to Chase AARP Credit Card?
- Visit the Chase Credit Card webpage at chase.com
- Enter your password and User ID
- Select Log in to your account.
How to Recover your Password or Username?
- Visit the webpage
- Select the “forgotten Password or User ID
- Provide your Social Security Number or your chase ATM/ debit or Chase credit card.
Need Assistance? Contact Customer Service
For further details, enquiries or finding it hard to activate your card, call the Chase customer service at: 1-800-432-3117.