Cash Magnet Card Review from American Express with a credit score of 700 and above. Here are Cash Magnet rewards and benefits.
Cash Magnet Card Review
Cash Magnet credit card from American Express offers a great Cash Back an unlimited 1.5% rewards and points on eligible purchases.
The Cash Magnet card comes with some great points and rewards when compared with other AMEX cards.
Aside the points you earn on eligible purchases, you also enjoy some day to day points and rewards at numerous gas stations and restaurants.
Features of the Cash Magnet Credit Card from American Express includes unlimited cashbacks without paying any annual fee as seen on the American Express Cash Magnet Card Review!Credit Card Villa Tips
Cash Magnet Card Benefits
The Cash Magnet Credit Card Benefits and Bonus includes and not limited to the following:
Do You Know?
- Opening Bonus – The first bonus you earn after you make a $1,000 purchase with your Cash Magnet within the first 90 days of card opening is a $200 Membership Cash Back!
- Cash Backs – Comes with a 1.5% unlimited Cash back on all eligible purchases at Shopping Centers, Gas Stations, Supermarkets, etc.
- Statement Credit – Your bonuses comes as statement credits that can be easily accessed and redeemed for merch and gift cards.
- Family Accumulated Rewards – You get to enjoy equal benefits from family members and friends that makes purchases when added to your cardline.
Other Service Benefits
Your Cash Magnet Credit Card also boosts of some of the below listed services aside the above listed main benefits.
- Acceptability – Your AMEX Magnet Card is accepted in over 1.5 million locations across the States and beyond.
- Flexible Payments – You enjoy flexible payment and repayment options with this card.
- Online Support – You get access to 24/7 on-the-go support and customer care services when needed at your fingertips.
- Insurance – Just like every other Amex Cards, you enjoy prompt roadside assistance as a Cash Magnet Card holder for car breakdown, insurances, etc
Cash Magnet Credit Card Fees & Rates
Here are some AMEX Magnet Card fees and rates that you need to get familiar with as a cardholder.
- Annual APR – $0 for 15 months then 14.99% to 25.99% (Variable)
- APR Cash Advances – 27.24%
- Cash Advance – $10 or 5% (whichever is greater)
- Foreign Transaction fee – 2.7% (each transaction)
- Late / Returned Payments – $39
- Membership Fees – $0
- Balance Transfer – $5 or 3% (whichever is greater)
- Overlimit – None
Please take into consideration the Annual membership fee of $0. This makes it a great choice above some other American Express Cards.
You will enjoy UNLIMITED 1.5% Cashbacks on every Purchases.
Cash Magnet Card Requirements
Here are some likeable requirements for this card and to ascertain your eligibility.
- Age Requirements – Minimum age required to apply for this card is 18+
- Membership Fee – $0 Annually
- Residency – You must be a full resident of the United States to apply.
How to Sign up for Cash Magnet AMEX Card?
Here are the steps required to sign up for Amex Magnet Credit Card and enjoy the above benefits.
- Visit the official American Express Magnet Credit Card page here. (Opens in new tab)
- Once on the page, click on the APPLY NOW bar to fill in your details and information
- Make sure to Read through the Amex Magnet terms and conditions.
- Submit your Application and await your Approval.
Need Help? Contact Customer Service
In the event you need help or further assistance, you can contact the Cash Magnet Card from American Express customer service number on 1-800-528-4800.
FAQ about the Cash Magnet Credit Card from AMEX
You can Visit Amex Login page located here to Sign in to your Magnet Card Dashboard.
No, based on the USA PATRIOT Act, you need to have a physical address before been entitled to any credit card nationwide, even the Amex Magnet Credit Card.
When you consider the welcome bonus, cash backs on pumps, and the 1.5% cash back on all purchases with an annual membership fee of $0, i think it’s really worth the shot.